SWIM is debating.

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Sklander, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I have some Oxycodone 40's he obtained from his pet monkey.

I have taken 2MG of Alprazolam tonight about 2 hours prior to this fight. I am feeling good. Relaxed. Carefree. At one.

I got the bright idea of snorting the Oxycodone plugging it. I am experienced with opiates.

SWIM's questions is this: would 40MG oxycodone be too much for SWIM or just make him feel really great? SWIM can cut the dose in half, but can only do this by eyeballing.

SWIM really wants to do the entire 40MG pill. I have drank 3 beers, as well, but that was over three hours ago.

What do my fellow SWIMMERS think?

2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I wouldn't do that much Oxy at once unless he had a tolerance, alprazolam or no alprazolam. Maybe that's just him... he used to do Percs back in the 80s and was pretty happy with the buzz on just a couple 5mg tablets. Does You want euphoria, or does he want to nod off so deep he wakes up the next day not remembering much?

3. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I am looking for euphoria. I did 40MG Oxycodone last night; 20MG once then the other 20 about 2 hours later. This is why I am thinking he should just go all out with the 40MG all at once.

4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I think he is leaning towards doing the entire 40MG at once. Fuck it...

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    And it looks as if You crossed the Rubicon!

6. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    SWIM removed the coating, crushed up the pill, mixed with about 5cc's water and injected his rectal cavity.

It was great, but I think he is going to stay away from oxycodone for awhile. He just doesn't seem to get the effects that hydromorphone gives him. SWIM LOVES HYDROMORPHONE... WOW!

Overall, it was a good decision that SWIM made, though.

7. Overdoze

Overdoze Newbie

Reputation Points:

I am pretty sure he read about you"s and how they dont iv. Does You plug hydromorphone as well? Tell swim about it:smoking:

8. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Don't ask me about anything, i dont know anything, but I read this thread, about oxycontin coating (i suppose your oxycodone is from oxycontin pills): https://drugs-forum.com/threads/21929

Sorry if this is not about Oxycontin Long-Release pills. But it's interesting anyways.
    may You have fun with his combo..

9. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    SWIM's experience with rectally administering hydromorphone is amazing. I tried 8MG his first time and was in a state of total bliss for around two hours. The total lasting time was around 4 hours. With this route of administration the peak comes on fast, I would say within 20 minutes. You peaks for about half and hour and then the euphoria slowly (very slowly) subsides.

I like hydromorphone ten times more than oxycodone. In fact, I will not use anymore Oxymorphone for awhile. I get in a state that he has trouble controlling himself. I don't like that at all. Hydromorphone gives me the illusion that I am still in control and that comforts SWIM and adds to the experience tremendously.

10. Overdoze

Overdoze Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nice! :crazy

11. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Be careful with Oxycodone. I get out of control and was actually the reason I am on probation. I am going to not going to touch the substance for a long time. Hydromorphone is WAY BETTER.

Good luck, fellow SWIMMERS. Be safe and understand that if You is going to ingest Oxycodone you need to be prepared with a trip sitter... sad for an opiate if you ask SWIM. Fuck oxycodone.