Swim is going nuts!!!

Discussion in 'The euphoric body' started by Trebor, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    I woke up this morning unable to talk or open my mouth wuith out feeling as though some one was stabbing me. It turns out I've an ulcer. How do I get rid of it?

Thanks in advance.

2. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just put some orajel on it and wait for it to heal, mouth wounds heal really fast it'll be gone within a few days.

3. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    I don't like synthetic medication. Thanks for the effort anyway.

4. yj965

yj965 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I got these alot when he had braces. They start hurtign when germs get in it. Take some hydrogen peroxide on a paper towel and dab it on there. This will make it feel much better, until more grems get in it that is. Not sure if this will help out if its a herpes outbreak....

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    No synthetic? Okay - here is Chinese natural medicine. And it really does work for oral pain:

Mix equal parts of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and white pepper together (must be WHITE pepper). Add water dropwise while stirring together until it forms a thick paste (very little water is needed for this, so go slowly). Apply directly to the sore.

Mechanism of action: The baking soda leaches out the piperine from the white pepper. Piperine acts as a powerful local anesthetic. Use as needed.

6. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    Cheers Nag. Really helps. Thanks to all who helped. I tried all but Nag's worked best.

Oh, AND IT'S NOT HERPES!!!!

7. BigupBelgium

BigupBelgium Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    But it is!! it's a common form of herpes. Maybe you should be more carefull next time lol

8. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    My doctor says it's not herpes! Therefore it's not herpes!

9. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Jesus, it could also be hand, foot & mouth disease for all you know (seriously)! It's true that herpes simplex related coldsores are classed as mouth ulcers, but a doctor will certainly be able to tell the difference between a viral ulcer & any other form, & will not lie to the patient just so as to avoid bringing up the 'H Word'.

mouth sores

aphthous ulcer.

MOUTH ULCERS - a patient's guide

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  10. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    This is actually a complete myth, no one knows exactly what the source of mouth ulcers are though its hypothesized that they're an autoimmune response.

Me and most of my family have sufferred pretty bad canker sores all of our life, you need to get some sort of steroid to put on, that well help a ton. If it persists you may want to try non-fluoridated toothpaste. They can get real bad, so I'd start with the topical steroid right away.

11. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah that stuff is great. Benzocaine. Use it when I got a toothache. Feels like the numbing cocaine gives you, Smurf knows peeps who love that feeling and use this stuff just to get there numbing on. LOL.

When your in pain synthetic or not....Also is great for cold sores, which is also another form of herpes(herpes simplex).

12. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I remember someone actually borught atube of orajel to his old middle school school once and everyone was having a good luagh getting thier tongues numbed. people are so strange.

13. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    Does that actually wok? Also, could it be applied to different parts of the body for the same affect?