SWIM is stoned...

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Sklander, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    SWIM just recently smoked for the first time in over five months. He got blitzed, but that is beside the point. SWIM decided to go ahead and smoke because of this wonderful product that I had heard about that cleanses the system as long as You or I don't engage in any illegal drug taking 48 hours before the U/A is given.

Has anyone had experiences with these cleansing agents? I amn't going to smoke for at least ten days prior to the meeting and use the B-Clean too. He isn't too worried, but just wants others imputs on the product or the cleansing products in general.

2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I have mannnny friends who have used b-clean and they all passed. They all stopped only 2 days prior to the test. I think they are morons and they are skating on thin ice but b-clean hasnt let them down yet.

I would recommend the usual methods for cleaning out your system in addition to b-clean. Lots of water, lots of cranberry juice, lots of activity and you should be okay.

3. julian

julian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I hasn't used the products personally but does know many people who have. swim actually has blazed with someone the very morning of his test which he passed (he used 'ready clean'). be careful though swim also knows someone who failed for 'adulterants' in their test though and was sent back to rehab (he used 'strip' i believe).

4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Yeah, they watch you piss, so you can't dip anything in the cup. I have heard nothing but great things about the cleansing products. I am not going to smoke chronically, but if he wants to smoke he will, and its nice to know that he can.

When SWIM bought the B-Clean he was given a strip test for THC, so he will take his urine and test himself before he goes to piss for probation. If it is dirty, I am going to come down with a serious case of diarrhea and a hell of a fever.

I am just happy that he doesn't have to live like a sheep anymore. I feel like he has more freedom. Its not even that he wants to smoke weed, just to know that he has the option to if he wants to. Weird how that shit works.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I will be sure to exercise, drink lots of water, and drink a lot of cranberry juice prior to his test.

5. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    SWIM guesses that he is gonna be putting his life into the hands of this drink that everyone has talked wonders about. SWIM guesses that he will report back if he passes, but if you don't hear from him don't use B-Clean.

SWIM's best friend is coming into town and I am bestowing a water pipe of unlimited value upon him as his birthday gift. SWIM and his best friend are going to get unbelievabely stoned. The Perculator just knocks you on your ass... SWIM can't wait.

;)

6. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    The perculator.....haha I have yet to try that but surely he will someday ;)

The natural products shouldnt test positive for adulterants because they normally just have creatine and vitamin b12? I should look into azo pills also. Form what I understand, azo pills are basically like cranberry juice in a pill.