SWIM just got his peruvian torch

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by stinky_plant, Jan 7, 2007.

  1. stinky_plant

    stinky_plant Silver Member

    Reputation Points:
    15
    Messages:
    121
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2007
    SWIM's peruvian torch just came in the mail. I was so excited! SWIM loves indian dope and is very intrigued by mescaline. One of SWIM's peruvian torch's was somewhat damaged in shipping, the upper 10th was hanging on by a few threads of tissue, I was very sad he had to cut it off. I was wondering if the lower 90% would heal okay, and if the remaining 10% could be planted after it healed, that is if healing is even possible.
     
  2. radiometer

    radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

    Reputation Points:
    3,376
    Messages:
    3,273
    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    I do not know the answer to your question, but I'm wondering - what is "Indian dope?"
     
  3. stinky_plant

    stinky_plant Silver Member

    Reputation Points:
    15
    Messages:
    121
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2007