SWIM just insulfated ~20MG oxycodone...

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Sklander, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I used the search to find appropriate doses of oxycodone insulfated. He is not so experienced with opiates, so he thought he's break down a 40MG pill he had (using the salival method to take off the coating) crush it up, and measure out half of the 40MG, knowing that 40MG would be way too much. He just did this at 2208 hours in his bathroom.

I will report back with the results of his experience when the onset is felt.

Say good luck to a fellow SWIMMER!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2006
  2. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    2220 hours: I feel the warm tiggle sensation of acceptance of anything. He is warm, and is feeling wonderful! He is even thinking about insulfating the other 20MG.

What do the fellow SWIMMERS on here think? Is 40MG insulfated simply too much?

3. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Give a longer period of time prior to insufflating more. THe peak effects from insufflation will take about 30-40 minutes.

1. 4/5,
      Good and timely safety advice.
      May 12, 2013
  4. mickenator

mickenator Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from U.K.
    Swim needs too be carefull as insulfating too much could be dangerous, it would be best too give it a few hours between doses just to make sure swims ok.

5. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    wait an hour or 2 and if u want to do more take lil steps instead of the 20mg at once. like maybe 5mg or so. or wait till it goes away and you still want it do it again :)