Swim keeps on ripping his blunt wraps

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by searcher, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    hmmm.. too tight...have to make a patch

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    A mistake that I have seen all too often, is the "over-wetting" of blunts and wraps. This causes them to rip a lot easier. Maybe this is part of the problem?

3. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    A blunt shouldn't be a task. I consider it to be more like an art and an enjoyable experience of rolling.

I always take time when rolling to make everyone perfect. Or tailored to the way you feel haha.

Maybe your are trying to make it too tight. Hence ripping the leave. Try to roll the bud up fairly firm and in shape but roll by holding the top of the wrap and slowly work your way to make it round. then begin to slowly wrap gently with your fingers. If you have good bud it should spring out when squished in a minute or so. Wrap it slightly loose, so by the time your done rolling the bud will fill out the extra space.

A joint and blunt are an enjoyable way to smoke your favourite herb and the experience is so much more pleasing if you take the time and the care to roll it.

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I'm not a fan of blunt wraps. Blunts made from proper cigar skins are much better IMO.

5. glitterfly

glitterfly Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I agree with nature boy. she finds blunt wraps to always be too damp or too dry, optimo is the way to go! :smoker:

6. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    In my blunt-smoking days, he prefered to use Dutch Masters brand. Unlike with Phillies, the outer wrapper is not glued to the inner wrapper. So, one can cut the end off and unroll the outer wrapper before splitting the inner one. Then one can re-wrap the outside layer just like it was, once finished rolling the inner. I am a terrible joint- and blunt-wrapper, and this method made it easy to get perfect blunts.

Hope one can visualize this - I'm not sure if I've said it in the clearest possible way.

Also, watch out for bits of stem or unbroken chunks of herb - these can often cause tears.

7. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have had ok experiances with wraps but i feel that a nice swisher or philly (being from philly i gotta represent) is much nicer. go with a nice philly coconut or vanilla and well you got it made.

8. Goodall

Goodall Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim only uses blunt wraps, but cant roll a joint let alone a blunt. so what I do is makes a nice cone shape from A4 paper, glue it or use sticky tape to keep it together in this cone shape, roll the blunt wrap around the paper, and then lick and stick. give it a moment then cook it with a lighter (I has found that before cooking it is best to slide the wrap down the paper a little bit so that when the paper shrinks a little, as it will when heated, it wont be too tight to get off the paper) once cooked, drop in a roch, and then fill with swiy's chosen smoking material, pack it down with a pencil, to keep it tight, this has made swim many great blunts, and once I got used to the technique I has never wrecked a blunt wrap again.

9. MaxCamel

MaxCamel Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    SWIM only likes one flavor of wraps and thats that kush, other than that wraps sucks...I have been smoking phillies with syrup inside for over 12 years..some people have never even seen that..p.s. fuc honey its too thick..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.