1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Swim needs to know the dosage/ effects of adderall.

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by pooper77, Sep 28, 2006.

1. pooper77

pooper77 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 29, 2006
    I have 2 adderall xr's (20 mg.)

First I has never done adderall and I want to know how to get the strongest effects from it. Snorting it or popping it.?
    Second How much would I have not take mg wise.
    Is that even enough adderell to mess swim up.

2. Darksanity

Darksanity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jun 7, 2006
    Don't snort the XR's it seems less active than orally because of all the junk for the Extended-Release system. Crush the beads and parachute.

40mg will get you pretty high for ur first time! Even 20mg would have a good effect.
  3. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 16, 2006
    from turkmenistan
    Swim may want to back up a bit and needs to know about amphetamine (adderall)...

Go to the homepage and check out some of the links provided-I read ALL about amphetamines and I can honestly say I believe I know more than some doctors do about perscription amps.

I'm not saying that I should study it for 10 years before trying it, but definetely skim through it (skim through it but read the basics too)