SWIM vs. Drug Test: An Experiment to benefit all.

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Sklander, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Due to personal reasons I am going to take a drug test in the near future. I have smoked Marijuana for about a year with no breaks. The only time SWIM stopped was for one week during an operation in which his wisdom teeth were removed (did not want to risk the dry socket). I was a CHRONIC user of Marijuana and I smoked only the best of the best. Only very well grown, highly potent Marijuana was smoked by me.

I have not smoked Marijuana for two days (March 1, 2006), but does not know when the test will be (I will inform when I am made aware). I am 5' 10" around 160LBS. SWIM drinks water continously during the day and has done this for about six months. SWIM exercises regularly, but not excessively, and stays fairly active. I have normal eating and sleeping patterns and a normal build.

The Experiment: Will SWIM pass the drug test?

I will report back on what the test shows, the type of test, and any other information that I think will be valid to his experiment.

I know not enough information is currently avialable to make any assumptions, mostly because I do not know when the test will be. I will report back with any new information.

I am doing fine without Marijuana on day two with no withdrawal or cravings. There just seems to be a void where the Marijuana was. It is slowly being filled with other activities.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2006
  2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I hear cranberry or orange juice are very good for getting THC out of the system quickly.

3. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    yeah, me too but just make sure it's ocean spray okay....heheh. there is no evidence this works other than cranberry juice does have some kidney cleansing qualities, but apparently most is not fresh (concentrate) and has a lot of sugar. apparently it's not 100% cranberry, or it's hard to find like that. heard the same about vinegar but again there is no proof it will make your pee clean. time, exercise although not within the day or so before. hope the test isn't real important. smoking good stuff daily for 3 years takes a while to rid, there are exceptions (no known reason). you being relatively thin is a plus.

4. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    From my experience vinegar doesnt work. What he did that did work everytime, even smoking the day ofthe test. If the test was at say 4pm he would get up around 10am or so, take 3 vitamins, 2 aspirin, and drink about 5 glasses of water. Then throughout the day he would keep drinking water promoting urination often.( he knows this doesnt clean out his system, the water during the day was for his own piece of mind). Once 1:30-2pm came around he would take another 2 vitamins, 4 aspirin, drink a gallon of orange juice and another 8 glasses of water. Then he was ready to take the test. This has never failed SWIM. He works out 3-5 times a week and is in very good shape though. Ohh and remember to give the middle of the stream of urine, the first bit and last bit are the dirtiest. Anyways good luck!

5. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I do not plan to spike the test in any way.

The test is important, but the outcome is expected to be a positive for THC, therefore I thought it would be a good candidate for an experiment. The only stipulation of the test is that the THC content has to go down as the tests are given.

I am going to try and plan for a test being given 14 days after the time SWIM stopped smoking. From various other threads and information I have come across on the Internet, THC content in a person like myself (Thin, little body fat, active) has been known to cleansed in just ten days. Although, I know that detecting THC content in a person is highly unpredictable.

Middle of the stream, got it!

6. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Ohh okaly dokaly. Been there done that. It usually gets harder for the first week or two but after that it gets alot easier. How long do you have to quit for?

7. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Not sure on duration, but it'll probably be awhile before SWIM can smoke again.

DRUG FREE IS THE WAY TO BE!

Yeah, right. RC's here I come...

8. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    What kind of test are you administering? Immunoassay, chromatography, urine, blood, hair, saliva?

9. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    yeah, IHrtHalucins method I've heard can work with a simple test (the sticks in the cup one). but man that's a lot of fluid and I've heard that if it is suspect, they can test for creatine levels in your pee. you see apparently it is not the yellow or clear thing that gives you up (most places know about the vitamins and coloring) it's the presence of creatine in the urine. if you've flushed yourself with a lot of water or fluids you have next to none. I don' know whether taking creatine (available at your pharmacy or vitamin store) has any effect on this or may influence a test positively or negatively. this is a topic that is hard to gauge given the number of different tests and individuals matabolisms. have read that you should stay away from ibuprofen it is known to give false positives. and if you know yours is hot don't use that excuse, gas chromotog will pick it out. see if yu can find out the type of test you will be given. read the long post on passing a drug test.

10. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Ive read that eating read meat and the orange juice increase your creatanine levels. And this was for an EMIT test. I left that out.

11. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    The test will be administered ~14 days (exact date will be given when test is taken) after the time smoking was stopped. I stopped Februrary 27th, so around the 11th of March or so. Results should be interesting!

The test, as far as I know, will be urinary with a possibility of Hair Follicle.

12. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    I thought you were doing these experiments yourself lol. So is this part of someones research or what? Who's Experiment is this?

13. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    yes he is right about that, still I don't know how close (or far out) you would have to consume (or how much) to effect your levels. they sell creatine chewable tabs, they are relatively safe to take (up to about half dozen). you could chew them while you drank all those glasses of water earlier. again I do not claim this will beat a test, just may give the appearance of not having intentionally diluted yourself. maybe try looking at samples of your urine both with and without taking creatine supplements.

EMIT test is the simple one with the sticks in the cup right? should be the easiest to pass, I think one of the sticks may read creatine levels. not positive on that though. I think they are usually the cheapest tests, therefore the most used. I took one once and passed but he had been clean at least two weeks, and was not a heavy smoker prior.

If they take your hair you're pretty much F__ked from what I've read. that rarely happens though since this is an expensive test. same with gas chrom, although it is cheaper than the hair one.

14. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    You should buy some testers and test your piss every day. You can get some cheap test strips that are specific to certain drugs. In my case, he could get a pack and test it every day until he gets clean. I was thinking of doing the same thing, just getting a bunch of strips and doing experiments on how long various drugs stay in his system. The results would be different for everyone but the would give the community a good estimate of the detection times of various substances. I am going to look into this and possibly do an experiment of his own.

15. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Most of the products to pass a drug test contain creatine. Since you work out regularly, it wouldn't be strange to take creatine from the 7th on. But I do not know if that is reason for them to do a hair test.

16. mg316

mg316 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.S.A.
    cardio, exercise, milk thistle, creatine, and a steam sauna will help you pass the drug test.

17. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    hair test is really expensive and is usually only done when it is very important.

18. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I've had the cranberry juice work for me many many times. Make sure though as someone has stated that you use OCEAN SPRAY! Cranberry juice is one of the best antioxidants that you can get, it's up there with palmagranite (sp). Also with cranberry juice it will keep the PH of your piss, and the creatine levels in an acceptable level. You should drink 1 gallon the night before the test.

My method to the madness is to drink almost the entire gallon the night before the test, start at about 8 or so, and drink and piss until you go to bed. Make sure you leave yourself about 2 glasses or a lil more of cranberry juice, and in the morning, drink 1/2 a glass of water, a glass of cran, 1/2 a glass of water and cran. The water is to help you pee faster, because it will run right through u thus stimulating your blatter.

You could also try a few water pills while your at it, but at that point grab your laptop and sit on the toilet, you will piss constantly.

Muirner

p.s. the night you drink the gallon of cranberry juice, be ready to sweet in bed i have found i sweet pretty heavy after doing this.