Anal use - SWIM wants to inject 40MG Oxycodone into his anus... What do you think?

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Sklander, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I have some 40MG OC pills. He is thinking of crshing them up and injecting the substance into his anus. Is this too high a dose? SWIN is very experience with opiates.

2. Overdoze

Overdoze Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Unless you have a tolerance already I would not advise to take such a big dose like that... If you can snort an 80 at once then sure do it...

3. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    If You is so extensively experience he should know the answer to that question. Rectal admin is about 85% on oxy i think. Why not try half then another if it's not enough.

4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Good idea, SWIFantasian.

I know the doseages well, but always likes to double check with the great information on this forum.

I only have 40MG pills, so he will crush them up and put about half into a mixture and inject.

SWIM also just wanted to make sure that 40MG oxycodone wouldn't be enough to O.D. SWIM.

SWIFantasian - Do you have experiences with this amount of oxycodone?

5. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I have decided to go ahead with the 40MG dose into his anus at one... He knows he is going to do the entire 40MG over the course of the next hour, so why not enjoy it all at once?

Any comments?

I will report back on how thinks went. I am pretty much sober now. He is a little relaxed from the alcohol, but is more or less sober.

6. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    just be sure not to drink booze or mix other drugs with this combo and You should be fine. I would have gone for half the pill at first, but oxycodone had good oral bioavailability to begin with, so You should be fine with 40 mg rectal. it should be a bit more intense and the onset will be faster, but You will enjoy it. good luck, fellow swimmer!

7. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Just to report, I did have a great time.

On another note: Do any other SWIMMERS notice a vast and huge difference between oxycodone and hydromorphone? I have finally realized that he really doesn't care for oxycodone much, but much prefers its cousin hydromorphone.

I did inject the 40MG oxycodone into his rectum and felt great, but he always notices with oxycodone that he has trouble remembering some parts of the night and usually drifts into a wonderful sleep. Hydromorphone is a different story all together. When I am swimming through the euphoria of hydromorphone (which I think there is a lot more of compared to OC) he is fully alert and can think with precise clarity. Oxycodone is sloppy. SWIM won't swim in that part of the pool again...

Any other swimmers notice this?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006