Other - Swim's first K hole tomorow

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by jesusfreak666er, May 25, 2006.

1. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim plans on doing k tomorow, I has pills and is wondering what dosage would be good and what route I should use for administering the k, IM snort, oral? pros and cons.. thanks ahead of time

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I have only insufflated it, which is very effective. he snorted 250mg of pure ketamine, didnt get a K-hole just a very intense experience. Onset was very fast and peak lasted ~1 hour, but was left high for another few hours.

What inactives does your my pills contain, and how much K is in each pill? oral would take longer to effect you and be less intense but last longer.

IMing a pill is not the best idea, unless you clean all the binders and such out of the pills. Im would be fast, intense, but shorter lasting.

For a first time I would start off small say with 50mg just to get a feel for the effects, then once comfortable dose another 50mg and keep going every 20-30 mins that way until desired effects are reached.

3. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    How does You know there is K in these pills. If they are black market pills You have no way of knowing what amount of K they contain in which case giving dosage advice is pointless. This sounds very dodgy.

4. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Because it's your first time You should snort it because the come up of the effects are relatively quick, and it's easier to dose.
    You should start with a little bump, wait for half an hour and then take 2 bumps.
    Don't snort a line, just take little bumps.Ketamine is strong stuff and it could be too heavy if You never did Keta before.
    Even from a couple of bumps You could get pretty f*cked up, so start with small amounts and gradually snort yourself up into the k-hole.
    Always lay down when you're planning on reaching the k-hole,
    cause you might get knocked of you's feet and bump your head, and always have a trip sitter.
    And a personal tip:you might get a near-death-experience(NDE) and think you're really dying, but that's the effect Keta gives at high dosages.
    Don't be afraid if it's getting out of control, just remember it's one of the safest drugs around, but it's can be pretty heavy sometimes.
    The best way SWIM can describe the k-hole is that it's like one of my weardest dreams multiplied by 100x.
    SWIM suggests you read the Ketamine section at Erowid: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine.shtml
    Have fun, and could You write a trip report when You has done it?

5. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    What you have is most likely not ketamine. Ketamine is rarely found in pill form. It is sometimes used as an adulterant in XTC pills, but this too is rare. If you have an unknown compound then SWIM highly recommends against taking it.

Only snort or IM pure ketamine. You have no idea what kind of other shit is in that pill or even if the pill has ketamine at all. I do not recommend IM ketamine unless you have a sealed vial, and in that case, a good starting dose is 100mg (10ml if it is diluted 10mg/ml, which it is in most cases).

If you want to snort you might want to start off slow but a good starting dose for k-hole potential is ~150mg. Oral dose will require a much higher dose and last longer. Check up on that erowid link for good information.

6. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Agreed. SWIM's main thing is K and he's never heard of it in pill form, other than as a con sold as E. Snorting what You has and going slowly is probably safest.

I will again state for the record, the way to take K, if one is going to (and I am not advocating) is 100 units pure K IM. Period. Perfect every time-

- Beltane

7. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim most definitely has k it is from a veterinarian

8. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I don't see a reason why a vet would have k in pill form. It comes in vials for injection.

9. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    I am going to try ketamine orally in a minute for the first time. SWIM's only snorted it before and has K holed quite a few times. I am going take a 6ml (around 500mg) dose which will hopefully lead to a K hole as thats the suggested dose on erowid. Although SWIM's tolerance seems to have got up a bit recently.

10. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    please report back. i've read that when K was legal in england, they'd substitute it and sell it as E. when you got scammed like this they said you got some 'dodgy E,' and no one ever described a pleasant experience.

plus 500mg? what a waste in SWIM's opinion.

- Beltane

11. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    A vet would not administer K orally. It is metabolised into norketamine, which is different in effect. Ketamine was designed to be injected, usually IM.

1. 3/5,
      Been digging your posts for a while-- most recently 'K pills' post.
      May 26, 2006
  12. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Agreed. Plus a vet would be administering to cats and dogs and such. Ever try to get a cat to take a pill? IM injection would be much easier and that's why it's the defacto standard. I'd be surprised if K actually existed anywhere in pill for; meaning made that way for consumption by a pharmaceutical company. Search around and tell us what you find.

Maybe post a pic of the bottle the pills come in. And if you can get the bottle, please list the ingredients. Is it 100% pure ketamine? This would be easy to make liquid. Or are there other things in the pills?

- Beltane

13. psychedelaholic

Reputation Points:
    from england
    I know this and wanted to try it orally to see how different norketamine is to ketamine. I was going to cook up the 1/2g he had yesterday but was feeling too lazy since he was very stoned at the time and thought it might be interesting to consume it orally. And since ketamine is so easy to get and so cheap he didn't see it as a waste to try it orally. The night before I had snorted 500mg and whilst the high was far more psychedelic and trippy than when he consumed the same dose orally last night, the oral dose had a far nicer body high, far more intense rushes a much more pronounced analgesia. I smoked a joint as he felt it kicking in, while watching a film, and felt amazing.

SWIM probably won't be taking ketamine orally again for a while since he prefers tripping harder, but I am not into injecting himself yet so oral and insufflation are the only 2 methods SWIM can use. Well other than rectal but I'd guess that would be much the same as oral.

14. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Yup, IM is a whole different animal, I'm told by me anyway.

As for rectally, I plan to take one for the team and try this once with some cola tonite. He has much IV experience, so he'll be able to justly compare the two.

According to my reading regarding the UYB (Up Your Bum) administration method, it's not like oral at all. In fact, it's said to be 90% the same as IV! Which is, again, a very far cry from oral. If I had K to burn, as it sounds like You does, he'd google 'UYB Up Your Bum,' to get a general grasp of the procedure and experiment with that before hanging up K for good.

K is SWIM's all time favorite, and he didn't know that for years because snorting it did absolutely zero for him. Then he IM'd it, and it became the best substance ever. I feel you owe it to yourself to experience what K has to offer, be it with a needle or a locked bathroom door:)

- Beltane

15. Psych0naut

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Rectal Ketamine Dosages
    by body weight approx total
    Threshold .3 mg / lb 40 - 50 mg
    Light .6 mg / lb 50 - 100 mg
    Common .75 - 2 mg / lb 75 - 300 mg
    Strong 1.5 - 2.5 mg / lb 200 - 450 mg
    The K Hole 3 - 4 mg / lb 500 + mg

Onset : 5 - 10 minutes
    Peak : 20 - 30 minutes
    Duration : 2 - 3 hours
    Normal After Effects : 4 - 8 hours

Some who choose the rectal administration route use a syringe with the needle removed. The desired dosage can be put in the syringe, inserted (using lubricant) and injected. Rectal use is similar to oral in that it has a lower peak, but longer duration.(source:erowid)

For the people who don't know it, rectal is a medical term for "Up Your Bum" (UYB)

Last edited: May 28, 2006
  16. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Please site your source.

UYB administration is said to mimic IV administration in dosage, onset and duration from SWIM's reading-- he ordered the official UYB manaul yesterday and will write a review on it when he can.

IV K dosage is usually roughly 50% of an IM dose. SWIM's opinion is that for an average person, 100 mg is the perfect IM dose. That would put the perfect IV injection dose at 50mg. Now you're saying for a "Strong" experience a user should administer 500mg!? That sounds crazy.

The good thing is that it's not actually dangerous, a user would simply fall asleep. SWIM's ballpark rectal dosages for average sized user would be more like:

light: 40-50 mg.
    perfect: 60-70 mg.
    heavy: 85-100 mg.

- Beltane

17. Psych0naut

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    my source was Erowid, read the post.
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_dose.shtml
    The rectal dosage is the same as oral, which is 5x as much as I.V.

18. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Interesting. Everything I've read equates rectal administration as most resembliong IV. Thanks for the info-

- Beltane

1. 5/5,
      for alerting me to those pm's
      May 29, 2006
  19. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ahhh, I envy you. A little bit late, but taking some E really enhances the trip.

20. psychedelaholic

Reputation Points:
    from england
    SWIM seconds that, combining MDMA and K makes for a really psychedelic experience, far more colourful and trippy than K by itself. SWIM loves doing K after he's come back from a rave and is still buzzing.