Swims had an 'object' trip

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by meep, Mar 3, 2007.

1. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I had some salvia last night, he has recently finished his 10x so decided to buy some 40x.

I had a cone and held his breath. I feltlike a building, actually FELT like a building, swims body felt like bricks, not just his mind. Swim cannot fully explain it, but I was a brick wall of a building, I could see the building, as if I was looking down from the sky, but at the same time, I was the building he was looking at.

I was laying on a bed with his eyes closed, but he felt like he was stood up vertically and at an angle. He went to move but remembered his friends were sat either side of him, the thought of moving and my friends seeing, 'the building' moving made swim giggle to him self, after all, how often do buildings move?

Slowly swim began to start feeling him self again he decided it was time to open his eyes and move his arms, as he did another massive giggle fit came on, I could see his friends and they were smiling at him, I has never been so happy in his life, they didn't mind that I was infact a building!

Swim giggled to him self for a bit longer before coming back to base line.

I have a MASSIVE after glow today and feels great.

To other swims: Does your tongue go fuzzzy numb, or is it just me? My whole body went that fuzzy numb for this trip, I could move it but it my skin felt as if it was buzzing, but at the same time, felt like I was naked, and laying on a concrete floor. (most likely where the trip of being a building came from)

2. Slickinfinity

Slickinfinity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    LOL, a few weeks ago I would have no idea of what You is talkin about but last week I had aweird salvia trip where he actualy thought he was a fREAKIGN TREE! SWIM still cant quite wrap his brain around it but it was so cool and SWIM definatly thinks sally is a special herb. I took his hit of 25x stuff held it in til he couldnt and then as it washed though SWIM, SWIM lapsed into a dreamlike state and began to move SWIM's arms and suddenly SWIM experiencing what a trees branches in the wind would feel like. SWIM also felt a presence that trip also and totaly displaced from reality. They sell this stuff all over now to even at SWIM's corner store lol!

3. Japan Four

Japan Four Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM know's what you mean to a point. He became a really big piece of bread, with his arms as the crusts, but unlike the usual odd goings on, he thought he really was such a thing, it's never happened with any other substance thus far

4. Demonslayer

Demonslayer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    With 5x SWIM almost always becomes a wall (only the two-dimensional surface of the wall). The wall is always the same, a wall on a building that I used to pass by on his way to school over 20 years ago. This always happens on the right side of my body, on his left side he can just barely remember something about being a person once upon a time.

5. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Yes, I am an old School building from about 10 years ago! Its the wrong shape but its the school building.

6. Tales of Power

Tales of Power Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My roomate his freshmen year of College had a salvia experience where he began to invision everything in his sight being made entirely of noodles. That was strange to have explained to swim.

7. emineo

emineo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Combining with surfaces is pretty common from what I understand.

From some, this is not a pleasant thing, for others it's not so bad. Some may think it's funny.

It may just be coincidence but the more concentrated extracts seem to produce this effect more than the less concentrated.

The effect may also be associated with certain brands. That would be particularly interesting to know.

Perhaps all of the surface events I've heard of (3 or 4) were from the type found in round purple containers.

I've also heard of detacthing from the surface, which can be somewhat painful; a stinging sensation.

However, after detatching, the point of view changed to an omnipotent awareness with no physical host. 360 degree three dimensional 'sight'. Quite interesting.

8. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have now tried two different brands, cannot think what they are off the top of his head but one was organic, one was not. The organic one has a nice little bit of card with a little note about how the salvia has been grown in some mountins somewhere and has been blessed by Maztec shamens. (Doubt its true, but this stuff is the best and I like the idea of his sally being blessed for some reason)

Organic extracts are the way to go. 10x for I was very very nice. My object trip was a combined cone of the last of his 10x and some of the 40X.

alone the 40x did not even get swim broken through, it just made him feel very very stoned, this was not organic or could just have been the supplier.

Funny DemonSwimmer should say that, because swim also totally looses the left hand side of his body, almost as if it didn't exist. Its just black, nothing there. It feels deep though, as if it was hole instead of just nothing there. Its weird - slightly scary but has more of cautious overtone. I could still feel his left side, but it also wasn't there at the same time.

9. PingoTango

PingoTango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I remember one particularly interesting salvia trip - he felt like his face was a railway line, with rails for each of his cheeks, and wooden sleepers where his mouth, nose and forhead were.

"I hope a train dosent come along!" SWIM foolishly thought to himself. As soon as these thoughts left his consciousness and floated into the ether, there was a huuuge blast of energy and sound, and SWIM screwed his eyes shut instantly, to protect them from the underside of the high speed bullet train that was now whizzing along at 200mph, millimetes from his face.

Intense, intense stuff, salvia. It never ceases to amaze SWIM.

10. root_train

root_train Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM usually doesnt really have any merging trips, the closest thing to merging with a object, is he was seperated into pixels and the pixels all marched off into different directions... He said it really tickled... They Marched to form what he thought was a vegtable but who knows on salvia...

11. Comatose Epiphany

Comatose Epiphany Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    One night SWIM and her friends where smoking a 10X, and SWIM experienced becoming a tooth of a zipper, with her friends as the other teeth. It was a very unnerving experience because the zipper was closing in on SWIM.

12. nagual

nagual Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The time my giraffe became one of the load bearing walls of my bedroom was when:
    a) The giraffe was thinking intensly about trying to go to a place to the south, in the direction of the wall.
    b) The giraffe inhaled a larger dose of salvinorin enhanced starch paper than would normally consider a normal dose.

Being the wall was literal and felt like all the load of the building was passing through the giraffe, the sensation of thin crisp paint on the surface, lots of TENSION. Wasn't unpleasant, just was the wall.