Combinations - Swim's most synergestic combination to date.

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by pankreeas, Apr 1, 2007.

1. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o
    I'll try to cut this one short from the get go cause there are so many variables / levels to this, but what swim experienced from 10:15 till 12:15 PST was indeed his most glorious experience from combining substances. Scratch that.. most glorious experience ever, period.

culprits here were codeine (350 mg), dxm (185mg), marijuana (through-out), n2o (through-out).

helpers along the way included l-tryptophan, l-tyrosine, l-glutamine, and a special guest appearance from a Multivitamin very high in the B department; all taken 2 hours prior to his success.

There was no trip report from Swim on this 1. He tells me it was the most incredible feeling ever. It kicked the pants off his best roll... details are sketchy but what I do know is that he has a tolerance to codeine and marijuana, but abstained from dxm for a month prior to this. I speculate some amazing synergy was reached due to the the big boost of b-vitamin 2 hours prior (taken to help with the b vit depletion post-nitrous). B vitamins seemed to potentiate the nitrous.. or it was the dxm.. yah it was probably the dxm......maybe it helps to increase the longevity of n2o. what it was for sure though was utterly perfect. The shots of nitrous were done throughout the night (13 in total) via a whip cream canister. There could be 13 seperate trip reports here. Swim says the nitrous and dxm synergize together so well that it makes the nitrous seem to last much, much longer. He says they become one glorious entity and have trouble seperating. With some mary jane and the opiates thrown in I could not possibly have asked for anything more. It was so euphorically uplifting and even very psychadelic at times that it just seemed light years beyond anything he had ever experienced. Definetly his crowning glory. Let's see how he feel tomorrow.