Opinions - SWIM's opinions on Diphenhydramine have been drastically altered

Discussion in 'Deliriant antihistamines' started by Akewstick, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM always hated people who said "don't do diphenhydramine, it's bad for you" and allowed no room for argument. I would often ask questions about the specifics of this chemical and as an answer would get "don't do it!!!! it'll fuck you up!!!!". This used to annoy SWIM hugely, and he still believes that in the spirit of this website, if someone wants information about a chemical and it's effects on the human body, and you have that information, you are morally obliged to give out that information without spin, prejudice or opinion attached.

SWIM however, has had 2 experiences (which he dosen't have the time, patience or dedication to go into here and now) at 800-950mg which have changed his opinions on Diphenhydramine. You always become what you hate the most, SWIM hated people who preached about the evils of diphenhydramine. He's seen so many people here talking about how awful it is, the though of joining their ranks sickens him. But what's worse is the thought that he could stop someone taking it and saying nothing and letting people do this to themselves.

SWIM wishes he had a convincing argument for why people shouldn't take this drug, but he can't put it into words.

All he can say really is: no matter how prepared you think you are, you are never prepared enough for his, nobody ever is. The other thing is, if you plan to do Diphenhydramine again, don't see the film "Videodrome", I would recommend seeing this film, but only do so if you've promised yourself that you'll never do diphenhydramine after it, and have taken a lengthy break from diphenhydramine before watching it.

I feel his mind will never be the same after his last nytol experience, there are more terrifying and disturbing things to be experienced than SWIM ever previously imagined. There are unexplored parts of the human mind that SWIM wished he'd never explored, and wouldn't wish anyone else to have to see.

This sounds melodromatic and pretentious, but please. Take SWIM's word for it, leave diphenhydramine alone.

2. dip

dip Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What if I am looking for a complete nightmare of a high?
    He most enjoys the coming-up effects of DXM, where the brain is shutting down, and he believes he is going to die.
    Not really fun during, but most fascinating to reflect upon afterwards.
    I am looking for a nightmare ... would anyone reccomend deleriants? Or stick to DXM.

3. Japan Four

Japan Four Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I saw videodrome the other night when he couldn't sleep and he can safely say it freaked him out a bit

4. Klaus

Klaus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Personally swim cannot see the connection I would be less than impressed upon watching Videodrome no matter what substance I was using.

5. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The bit where he's watching the guy on the TV and the hooded figure come and ties his hands up and strangles him but the guy keeps on speaking, and then the camera pans out and his TV starts melting and there are things pushing out from inside the TV. I saw what happened to his TV happen to his ceiling.

6. ThePopeIsMyPal

ThePopeIsMyPal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when I took around 500 mg of diphendydramine all of the hallucinations I saw and heard where scary as hell but didnt really make him scared just for the second he saw the shit so yes if ur lookin for a nightmare id reccomend diphenhydramine

7. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    Well, it all depends on you, for one, and dosage seconds. SWIM highly recommends reading EVERYTHING You can find before attempting the kind of mind exploration that encompasses (or should, heh, in a perfect world) deleriant antihistamine trips. I would recommend a deleriant antihistamine before a natural deleriant, because of dosage control. Try Erowid for dose infromation, and always work yourself up from a low dose.

You might not even get any hallucinations. I have tried Diphenhydramine on four different occasions and has yet to break into any pure hallucinations..

Remember caution, there are some reactions with Diphenhydramine tripping that need to be monitored, so always have a sitter with you. Also, remember to have the right mind setting for this. Delving into the fearful parts of your mind are not for recreation, at all. Not in the slightest, but if You is looking for something they can reflect upon later, it might do the trick for you..

Good luck, and be safe :)

8. darkglobe

darkglobe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Dont do diphen. swim camt and qont say any mpre.

swims last nytol experience landd him up feelin brain damamgd 4 a week and he still hasnt regaind his eyesight properly.