SWIMS STrANGE GBL Experience

Discussion in 'GHB' started by poison1981, Feb 1, 2007.

1. poison1981

poison1981 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    I had some wierd experiences on gbl one night I did it and they passed out for a few seconds while sitting and then later on in the night I remember going to the bathroom and I took off all their clothes because they were suppose to change but instead of changing they just jumped into bed naked and the next time they went to the bathroom they had clothes on? They dont remember putting their clothes on!?!?

2. seechao

seechao Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from Canada
    If someone was nodding off already, I could easily see some memory problems if they went to sleep, woke up while still high, and went back to sleep, to the point of not remembering it at all. Heck, its happened to me sober when I was very tired. You probably just got up, went peepee got dressed out of habbit, while never actualy fully becoming awake, still being 95% asleep due to the GBL still being strongly active, I wouldnt worry about it, wakeing up with clothes ON should realy only be worrying if theyre someone elses. However, it may be a good thing to cut back your consuption by .5ml per dose, as I have found that the level that gives you the nod, can render you unconcious with no warning whatsoever, .5ml less per dose shouldnt be any less enjoyable, but it will prevent you from becoming unexpectedly intimate with the corner of your living room table.

3. poison1981

Reputation Points:
    SWIM always incriment by the hour of 1mil

SWIM start off with 2 mil

then every hour SWIM usually take another mil depending on how Swim feel really

SWIM can usually handle it well but by the end of the night I am ready to hit the sac

.5 does NOTHING FOR swim

if swim gets tired and swim drinks coffee the tiredness usually goes away

4. MrG

MrG Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Don't forget that, especially for GBL, whether it is taken on an empty or full stomach makes a big difference to how heavy it will hit.

What did You eat (or not) that evening?

5. poison1981

Reputation Points:
    I had a salad they are on a diet :p

6. psilocybin

psilocybin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Heh, the 95% asleep but still active comment is worth taking notice of, especially on large doses in inexperianced users. especially remember this when redosing. I has noticed very different effects when takin gbl in the evening and if just after a nap. if well rested effects like this will be minimised. At the end of a day, even if You feels perfectly awake at the time this may not be the case. Remember of course it is different for everyswiy

7. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    A higher initial dose with subsequent doses spread out more might work better, it does for SWIM. ie 2.5mls and 2 hours later 2 mils.

It is the top up doses that are the hardest to predict, the further a person can space them out, the more control a person has over the outcome.