Swim's wisdom teeth have been dominated (codeine questions)

Discussion in 'Codeine' started by binary89, Jul 13, 2006.

1. binary89

binary89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I got there wisdom teeth pull, all four two of which were still erupting under the gum. Anyways I was perscribed 5/500 hydrocodone 24 count 2 or 1 capsule every 4 hours. I took 2 about an hour ago and is feeling mild euphoria he think the laughing gas was more fun. any tips on making swim's perscription more enjoyable.

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Do a CWE and get pure hydrocodone, so a higher dose can be taken without harming your liver with all the acetominophen. Then insufflation is fun. But if I dont like insufflation, try drinking some grapefruit juice 2 hours before taking the meds, then take a couple tums a few minutes before the meds and you should get good potentiation. Also you may wan to try a small dose of DXM in combo with the hydrocodone as that also greatly potentiates its effects.

3. binary89

binary89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am woundering how much DXM should he take,he was put to sleep when his teeth were removed fyi if its important. Also the reccommended car sheet the I got said no smoking for 24 hour may I break that rule or like smoke a cig through my nose.

4. binary89

binary89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dxm would robotusim right?

5. binary89

binary89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My wisdom teeth socket hurt real bad, they broke a tooth leg and spent 20 mins digging it out ;*(

6. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    if you smoke through your nose then you will be fine. Not smoking is to prevent dry socket.

yes robotussin is DXM. make sure you get a product that contains only DXM as many of the other ingredients can be harmful to your liver like the acetominophen.

I took 120mg DXM and 60mg codiene and had an intense experience. Start off very low with doses as it really works. Try ~60-80mg DXM and 10-15mg hydrocodone and my bet is youll have a very good experience.

But if you plan on taking 20mg or more of the hydrocodone then please do a CWE to seperate the acetominophen.

7. binary89

binary89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so should I look at the active ingredients and see if there is anything other than DXM ?

8. binary89

binary89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So i can give it to SWIM

9. robin_himself

robin_himself Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Yes You should really do that....

10. binary89

binary89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok I found 2 cough suppresents , robo DM and a generic.

robo DM contains Dextromethophan 10mg, Guaifensin 100mg

generic contains Dextromethophan polistirex 30mg equivalent to Dextromethophan Hydrobromide

Which should SWIM take?

11. robin_himself

robin_himself Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    This one will likely get you vomiting. High dosis of Guaifensin is very hard on the stomach.

This one is okay... if this is the only active ingredient!

12. binary89

binary89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok well 4 hour have almost elapsed 45 mins to go I am woundering if he should wait to take the DXM when he takes his next dose of 2 hydrocod 5/500. I am planing 60mg of DXM

13. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Well SWIB already has some opiates in his/her body, so just tell SWIB to take the 60mg DXM now then by the time the 45 mins is up and its time for the next dose he/she will know if they need 2 more pain pills. Everyones bodies react a bit differently to substances and combos its better to see how yours does with the DXM and the little bit of opiate left in his system before administering more opiate. You know what i mean?

14. binary89

binary89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swin say "yes, it safer that way"

15. binary89

binary89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    May swim consume alchohal with his wisdom teeth removed and will taking hydrocodone

16. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    drinking on hydrocodone can be dangerous, and alcohol isnt the best thing for swiy's immune system anyway. beer, swim hears, can lead to possible infections in the sockets, too, so theres also that to look out for. hold off on the alcohol until swiy's gums are healed.

17. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If Bongo had 4 wisdom teeth taken out at once, with complications as described, and the damned dentist only gave him 24 piddling 5/500 hydrocodones - Bongo would take them as prescribed and hope they are enough to control the pain.

Bongo would never use that dentist again, either.