syrian rue

Discussion in 'Ethnobotanicals' started by thydarkprevails, Oct 18, 2004.

1. thydarkprevails

thydarkprevails Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i have an oz of seeds coming my way, are there any helpful suggestions..i am very experienced with mushrooms and acid....

2. dcyphure

dcyphure Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ah, syrian rue, still have a huge bag of seeds, but its aweful to taste...best way i found was to take a tea bag and empty it..crush the seeds into powder and put in tea bag and boil like 6 grams of it in a cup of water in the microwave, now put in something sweet like tea and sugar or anything very sweet to dissolve that horrid bitter taste.

ive tript many times and this is no alternative to lsd in my opinion, but is great to enhance it and shrooms but by itself it really sucks

3. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Syrian rue by itself is not worth the horrible taste but taking the tea with magic mushrooms will make the trip last longer

4. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    To avoid the foul taste you can just boil down the tea until it's just a sticky residue left, put this residue in gelatin caps and swallow. Or you can smoke the seeds.

Syrian Ruedoesn't necessarily potentiate mushrooms, to meit has allways seemed to decrease the potency.

5. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Actually syrian rue slows the breakdown of many drugs. This would make them active longer.

6. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Yea I still got a bag too, tried it alone once in a tea at a small dose puked and fell asleep. Haven't got around to experiment #2. Does syrian rue work as good as caapi in ayuasca? Other than a bag of DMT seeds and some calamus root I got nothing to experiment with the rue. And I dunno if calamus + rue is a good idea.

7. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I had some calamus.. It didn't work..
    Maybe I did something wrong.. dunno.

8. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    Apparently some feel an increase in mushroom potency, while others feel a decrease. Personally I've found it to potentiate cannabis and, of course, DMT, it's only shrooms I've had a decreasing effect with.

Tags: