Takin Ecstasy with or without food?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by ThaNewJimJones, Mar 13, 2004.

1. ThaNewJimJones

ThaNewJimJones Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is it better to takeit on a empty stomach or not when sniffing it.

2. Tweak

Tweak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Interesting Question!

Taking ectasy orally on an empty stomach will mean that you feel the effects slightly faster, as oposed to a full stomach! Same principle for alot of drugs :)

BUT, In regards to snorting on an empty stomach, I personally dont think it will make a difference, seeing as the ectasy will be absorbed through your mucas membranes.

If & when i use ;) I prefer to have some food in my system so I have necessary nutrients flowing through my blood! More stress on the body if you're running on psychoactive stimulants alone {:D]

Maybe someone has first hand experience on this topic!?

3. globalloon

globalloon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    personally, i always find that a carbohydrate high meal, a few hours before hand means that the body is less tired, therefore the mind and body have more energy to enjoy, dance all night, etc

4. icemaster

icemaster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I'd definitely say have a meal in your system but eat 3-4 hours before taking the pill; on a full stomach a pill can sometimes take a lot longer to hit you and thereby not produce as intense effects.

5. cabrona5150

cabrona5150 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if your e is heroin laced you definitely don't want to eat a big meal before... not a pretty sight. something light (and healthy) is ok.

6. icemaster

icemaster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    For snorting only, eat a decent meal before, it will prevent nausea; and even if you do hurl its not a big deal because you're not wasting any MDMA!

7. xenomorph

xenomorph Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I always make sure i have a nice healthy meal before a night out to give myself the energy to lastbecause once the mdma or sweetie have kicked in thats you for atleast 6 hours and your not gonna go and eat anything during that time, and if you haven't eatin anything before hand then less energy the worse the comedown

8. ibbjamin

ibbjamin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by cabrona5150 on 31 March 2004
    <HR>
    if your e is heroin laced you definitely don't want to eat a big meal before... not a pretty sight. something light (and healthy) is ok.
    <HR>
    </BLOCKQUOTE>who laces ecstacy with heroin? It may exist, but I am sure it is very rare.

9. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I always eat before rolling or tripping. Although it takes longer before onset, my energy level is higher. While rolling, eating solid food may not be an option.

10. sexybabe04

sexybabe04 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I decided to eat before I rolled the other day and it did take longer for thex to hit. I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but it did for me and my friend last weekend..

11. newguy1

newguy1 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    yeah, makes sense - Ive found that anything takes longer to get into your system if you have a bunch of food to digest too.

but... like the previous post said.. you have more energy because your are fueled up and ready to dance your arse off!

12. fbtc123

fbtc123 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Taking E on a empty stomach makes it work so much quicker, it might make you feel a bit sick as well but it works a lot better but its down to preference

13. mrsnuggles

mrsnuggles Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    53 y/o from U.K.
    I ALWAYS eat before rolling, just like I would always eat any other day. I make sure I'm not hungry though before I take it. One time I was hungry (I had eaten dinner 4 hours before) and I came up in half an hour and literally went from sober to rolling off my face within seconds. There was no come up, it just hit me like a train. I actually loved it and found it really really amusing, but I do believe that the peak was shorter than normal. So from my understanding, if you take it on an empty stomach you will come up faster, the effects will be more intense but the duration shortened. So for me, eating before is a very good idea :)