taking 30 mg of morphine rectally.

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by gimmevikes, Dec 4, 2006.

1. gimmevikes

gimmevikes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have recently received 2 30 mg Morpine pills. (the grey ones).

I was wondering how to take them rectally. He supposes he'll start with half of ONE (15 mg).

Does he just straight up just PUSH it up his butt with his finger and thats it? can someone help out with some info? thanks!

2. radagast

radagast Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
  3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: taking 30 mg or morphine rectally.

NO! dont put them straight up you's butt. next time, use the search engine for "rectal administration of morphine" but I am going to give you the link to the how-to guide. It makes everything easier and it works well. You has picked a good dose to start with btw, thats very smart of You to start low.

Rectal admin guide to morphine

4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic

Morphine is highly soluble in water, so You just needs to mix some of the crushed powder with a small amount of warm water and shoot it in your poop shoot.

Make sure You takes off the coating (if there is one). To take off the coating spit in a shot glass, or anything that will hold spit and saliva, then rub the pill with a paper towel. You will notice the pill changing color to regular white.

SWIM just injected ~100MG Morphine into his bum and is feeling the beautiful effects now.

Have a great night!

5. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

I took 40mg of morphine rectally last night and he was floating in euphoria under a nice warm blanket.
    He didn't nod off, he was just feeling very good and warm, but notthing extreme, just very pleasant.
    SWIM added a small amount of NaCO3(Soda) to basify it for better absorption, which probaply added some in strength.
    I don't have any opiate tolerance, and weighs 120lb, so IMHO it is safe to take 30mg, even for a opiate naive person.

6. there is no rhonda

there is no rhonda Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    how long after the morphine is plugged would one feel the effects?