Social - Taking Cocaine With the Family?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Bladerunner, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hi,

Just interested to see if anyone has done coke either in front of or with their parents? I have heard some stories where it's becoming so rife that some people are no longer making a secret of their habit. I know of some parents do lines in front of their kids. Has anyone ever been in that situation or know some who has?

Cheers.:)

2. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have done coke with a friend and his dad, and they regularly enjoyed it together.. I have pretty much given up cocaine, since it was never one of his favs and I has grown out of the hard drugs, for the most part...

3. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah I used to but all his stuff from his best friends dad. He was the best hook up esp if we where spending the night at his house and happenned to run out...just go up stairs!

4. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Very surreal!

5. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    hit up a crack house my friend and you will see people rocking all day in from of their little children, everyones sketching kids screaming.

6. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Yuk! How very dingy......:(

7. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    it is, and if your familiar with crack youl know what im talking about. u just kind of find these little tucked away rooms with that semi sweet aroma thick air stoves left on with spoons laying around everyone just kind of keeping there hands busy until that next hits cooked up, people running in and out of the house people sketching about locked doors and the children running around getting in the way, ah its so sad i tell ya. id say its be best not to do these kidns of things with your family because people just get trapped and as soon as you get edgy with the family you really hav no wheer else to go.

8. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Well i smoked crack with my dad (in the past, and I is a m8 btw) Well, nothing special just infront of step-dad instead of friend, he's sound though, and btw that shit don't float no boat for swimmer anymore, all about psychedelics/hallucenagen and dissociatives atm, I am one naughty mofo, lol.

9. epiphanyx

epiphanyx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Very, very circumspect about who I do cocaine with at the best of times...

A very close friend (one of only two drug buddies I've ever had) used to be given £x every christmas by his mother to buy the family a gram. This always used to do my head in, but his parents were very bourgeois/liberal (and he was cutting it anyway:crazy ).

The thought of doing coke - smoking, snorting whatever - with even the most distant relative, really freaks me out. Smoked many a spliff with numerous cousins (and one uncle) over the years though.

I had a passing acquaintance with several pretty heavy male coke/crack users in their 40s/50s whose sons were caught up in their dads'
    (mis)behaviour and all of them suffered quite dire consequences - jail, addiction, failed relationships etc.

10. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I did hear from swim that a female friend of hers used to do the odd line with her mum! Has anyone else met anyone or heard similar stories to that...?

11. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Welcome to the real world.

I have seen plenty of crack heads smashing rocks in front of small children and teenagers. Not too uncommon, a crack head must have the fix!

12. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks for that. Incidentally how many here have parents who have been or are users????????????

13. surrealREALITY

surrealREALITY Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim tthe statistics, but crack can lead to sex which can lead to babies!

all she knows is that if her mum ever found out she would beat the bloody shit out of her:eek:

when she found swim's weed she freaked and sent swim to therapy and grounded her until she was old enough to get away from that crazy whore....and the bitch is fucking addicted to darvocets!

grrr....hypocrite

weeeeee i love cocaine:crazy

Seize the moment, hold it fast
    Seize the day and make it last
    Lose no moment to stupidity
    Bleed the moment, live it free

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017