1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - taking ecstasy while on suboxone

Discussion in 'Buprenorphine' started by YeaXTC, Oct 20, 2009.

1. YeaXTC

YeaXTC Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has recently found some street suboxone and is self detoxing at home, he just started today using 1mg sublingually, and will continue for 2-3 weeks with sub then quit. but this weekend I was planning on attending a huge rave & popping some MDMA. if I take his 1mg dose of sub in the am...like 10am would he be ok to take MDMA later on around 10pm that night? since it's such a low dose he would assume it's ok...and also the next morning after the rave is it ok to take his 1mg in the morning? would this be enough for the X comedown.? or...should I skip the sub all day saturday, roll Saturday night then redose 1mg sub Sunday morning? any advice on x and sub or any adverse effects / experiences would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  2. jsb2277

jsb2277 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    From my experience (around 1-2 mg a day) , The buprenorphine had no effect at all on the quality of the MDMA experience, as SWIM rolled just as hard as he did without bupe in his system. Bupe also seems to do wonders for the next day comedown, as SWIM always felt 100% better after his daily dose of subutex