1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Effects - Taking memantine has made my kratom hit harder

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by MrHat, May 9, 2016.

1. MrHat

MrHat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    Over the past three weeks I have been taking 10 mg of memantine daily.

Since I have started doing this, all my Kratom has more of a stimulant edge. There is not a ton of added jitteriness or anxiety, but rather the get and go effects of each strain are more prominent.

Used to when I took 2.5 grams of a slow strain I would feel really chill and mellow. Now when I take this dose, I have the urge to physically get up and get my body moving and exercise, do yard work, etc.

When I decide to go up 5 grams for more sedating effects, the effects are even stronger than they use to be. I get a lot more sedation than I used to, but my legs get weak feeling, I get sleepy, I get nauseous, and I start itching a lot.

If you want stronger effects from your kratom, or you need to reduce your tolerance, I recommend memantine.

2. barneyfife

barneyfife Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Fantastic, now I can prevent Alzheimer's while I get high!

Unless I forget about this post before I get to the pharmacy...