Opinions - Taking Mushrooms During School?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by fukyrgod, Mar 8, 2005.

1. fukyrgod

fukyrgod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i'm about take shrooms before going to school on thursday.just wanna hear some feed back on other peoples experiences and what to do what not to do things.

2. ACiD TRiP xxx

ACiD TRiP xxx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I've taken shrooms many times, and have a friend who's taken them at
    college. I wouldn't do it personally, but if your gonna do it just
    stick to yourself so that teachers don't pay much attention to you and
    it should be cool.

Good luck and have fun!

3. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    "Sir? Can I open the windows to let the rainbow shitting beavers fly out of my head please?"

4. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    I don't mean to sound negative, but are you sure school is the best place to trip? It would be a real bummer if any of the teachers found out. At least be sure to take a small dose as it will be very hard to relate to school issues if you're on a "full" trip. Why not just ditch school and go to the park or into the woods.

5. fukyrgod

fukyrgod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i plain on taking around 2 grams only before so i'm not going all out.

6. Random

Random Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Im sure youll be fine with 2 grams, iv tripped in school and was fine.

Only rule I can think of is dont take a dose you dont think you can
    handle but 2 is nothing to worry about and just dont do dumb shit to
    give yourself away and youll be fine

7. Insane Asian

Insane Asian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    it doesnt matter the does ive gone to school shitface drunk popped crazy prescription pills while my friend ODed and got away. you just have to know how to control yourself, some people cant compose themselves enough to go to school high. if ur worried about getting in trouble have one of ur friends be ur sober buddy but be careful cause some people run their mouth a little to much

8. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    There's one very good reason to trip in school, which is that all your friends will think you're really cool. 2 grams won't be a problem, go for it.

9. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    A guy ate XTC in my class once. Chewed up all his pens.

10. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    True 2 grams might not be a problem but have u thought about the side effects of shrooming? Well for starters your gonna look so outragious it wont even be funny your eyes will be like bambi's... all pupil no color. Also when myhrooms he dosnent want the comotion that goes on during "passing time" as it was called when he was in HS. I think back to if he was shrooming then, and damn it woulda been nuts, he woulda wanted to be walking around by himself... and not to mention what if you go into a laughing fit? wouldnt that be a lil obvious? sorry to play the guy who shits on your parade just lookin out for ya

Muirner

11. fukyrgod

fukyrgod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    tomorrow is the big day.i have back up so i should be pretty good.its also a half day so i'm not to worried.wish me luck,i'll post my experience.

12. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Waste of the shrooms IMO. Why the hell would you want to trip in school? BTW: minimum age for drugs-forum = 18 years.

13. fiftyseven

fiftyseven Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ya i think that is pretty stupid... if i were your teacher i would smack you.

14. aamsterdam

aamsterdam Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wait a minute! Why are you guys being so judgmental.

Who knows, Shrooming in school could give you a whole new perspective on your classes. It could teach you things you wouldn't have thought of... i don't know... As long as you're not a stumbling dumbass and keep your composure somewhat and allow your mind to process things differently ... it could be very interesting.

Looking back on college, i wish i had tried that :)

15. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Everyone isnt being judgemental they are being real.. you are going to look like a clown and everyone is right you should be smacked.. i think that your times with shrooms could be better spent when you get out from the 1/2 day because I know when he does shrooms he wont study, he gets influenced by the little dot in the wall when suddenly the wall starts to breath.. yea sometimes things can be to intense and i wouldnt wanna be in school then... what if u puke and start to trip harder? that's gonna suck good luck let us know how it goes

Muirner

16. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    this sort of thing is what is causing the mushroom vendors to be closed down.i hope you are not doing this in britain.

17. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i know this post was a while ago, but i did shrooms when i was at school, before i took them i had to remeber that if a teacher asked what was wrong, i would say that i thought i had food poisining, never happend tho

18. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Wouldnt saying you had food poisining just lead to u being sent to the nurse and her checking you out? I think playing the food poisining card might have went against u at that point. arnt the symptoms of FP completly different then shrooming?

Muirner

19. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Food poisoning can give you stomach pains and make you mildly hallucinate. Doubt it does anything to your pupils though. And doubt that it gives you a trip, so thats a bad excuse. Just ditch school. I get paranoid there with just Hash.

20. butter

butter Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Honestly. Eat them and reach to class, it will be fun as hell. Just don't heat yourself out, i've done it enough times even did tests on them man everythig is a buzz. Try and sit beside someone that you can chill with. It's awesome and definetely NOT A WASTE if you enjoy it.

-butter

Stay Lit [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]