1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Drug info - Temazepam: Recreational effects?

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by Darcy, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Darcy

Darcy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oct 30, 2004
    I am wondering what is the duration of the effects of temazepam as
    compared to other benzos, like ativan. I was just prescribed it for
    insomnia/anxiety and have never taken it before today and was curious
    of the longevity of the effects.
  2. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 4, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    the 30 mg ones arent terrible. I wouldnt advise this stuff for everyday use. remember they only prescribe benzos as sleep aids when they work for less than 6 hours!
  3. donnie

donnie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oct 4, 2005
    Sounds to me like you may be better with Diazepam. They work better for Anxiaty but maybe not so good for Lack of sleep.

Just a thought.

Oh, and can someone please tell me what SWIM means and why people use it in their theads.....New here!