TempurPedic ??

Discussion in 'The euphoric body' started by kemistudent, Feb 27, 2006.

1. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Does anyone have an authentic TempurPedic bed? How do you like it? Do you sleep all through the night like the company claims it's product does? What is sex like on them? If you spill something like water, or you lover is a gusher, does it soak into the memory foam or is it liquid resistant?

Thanks for those that can help!!

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes. Swim and his girl love it. Yes, it's amazing. Sex is great... but who stays in bed for sex? Spill and gushes wipe right up.

3. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Memory Foam . . . it's not for everyone.

Some people LOVE memory foam. I do not, but I will tell you why.

Memory foam absorbs some of your body heat, and radiates it back to you. So, if you get cold in the middle of the night, this is the right stuff for you.

I like cool-ness when I sleep. So, I use anything BUT memory foam (well, NOT an Ice bath).

4. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have a 6-inch temper pedic mattress topper. I am one of those people who love memory foam, although what solidly-here said about it absorbing your body heat is true. I like it alot, more so than the bed because I still have the regular mattress for support. Water isn't hard to clean up.

5. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    That was another option I was looking into, was the mattress topper. 6 inches is pretty deep too, it might as wekk be the bed, and if I don't like it I can always store it without much of a hastle, where as the bed would be hard to store.

I have seen a lot of knock off brands and I have read that the knock off brands are a waste of cash, armatitumor, is your topper made by TemperPedic ??

6. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    My topper is made by TemperPedic, I believe. 6 inches isnt as deep as you think, remember TemperPedic material squishes down.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
Tags: