1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Terrified of hair follicle test

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Bridget, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Bridget

Bridget Newbie

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from South Carolina, United States
    Hi. I am proof that addiction is a life-long affliction. I had a serious jerkin addiction almost 14 years ago which I overcame after an in-patient, spiritual treatment program. About two years ago I had a health condition and was able to acquire a good amount of RX opiates, which awoke the sleeping monster I thought was long dead. Over the past two years I have been recreationally using various opiates, and now I have to take a very unexpected hair follicle test, the results which are going to deeply effect my family. I welcome any input but my main concerns are:

How likely will they test for tramadol?

This is the only opiate I have abused. I was prescribed about 15 50mg pills about a month ago but prior to that and after I have taken 400-800 mg a day for several days in a row. On two occasions I took over 1,000mg, which I know is dangerous and stupid but my tolerance had built up. How will this affect the results? Can they tell I was taking more than prescribed and before they were prescribed?

Is there anything I can do to increase my chances of passing this test? I see various products and cleanses on the internet but don't know if their effectiveness.

Should I order a self-administered kit to see what the results are for piece of mind?
    Thanks in advance for your comments! I am a nervous wreck and so ashamed of myself for my poor decisions!

2. Bridget

Bridget Newbie

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from South Carolina, United States