test for detoxifiers

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by chowmein4, May 14, 2005.

1. chowmein4

chowmein4 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    does anyone know if it is common for places to test for products that clean out your system? if so, istheresomething you can use that won't be detected?

2. lolomgwtfbbq

lolomgwtfbbq Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A lot of places check Niacin and Creatine levels, and depending on what
    test they're using they may or may not test for other stuff.

3. TranceAddict

TranceAddict Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Me and various of my friends have used detoxifiers before for many drug
    tests. we all came out good so I think they dont really go after it.

4. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It is common now for places to check for drinks such as Golden Seal, and other coverup's. Another thing that they check for when they are giving u a drug screen is the PH, Temp, Color, and Cretine levels. I have never heard of niacin levels.

Hereis alink i'll direct your attention to. https://drugs-forum.com/threads/59273

Also know that Cranberry juice is a natural scrubber of your body. It helps to detoxify your body. My method of passing drug screens was to get a gallon of Oceanspreay Cranberry Juice, and the night before the test drink it, the whole thing. You can leave a glass or two for the morning but what ever makes u happy. It will take ~3hours to consume the juice and it is done best sitting down or moving around. Laying down it just sits in your stomach and hurts. I usually drank the cranberry juice the night before because my appointments were anywhere from 10am-2pm. The next day if you have some juice left over drink a glass, followed by a glass of water, and do that again if u have one glass of Cranberry Juice left.

Also celery is a natural clenzer food. If you like celery then hell eat up with it because this will also go through you and clean out your body.

Muirner

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009