Health - Testosterone and bone size

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by arman, Feb 13, 2007.

1. arman

arman Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    I am a 21 years old male. He has small bone structure especially facial bones. That makes me look less masculine, he wants to increase the size of his bones. He finished his first Testosetrone cycle 4 month ago that was used for the same purpose. He actually feel like his jaw muscle seems to be bigger now and look better.

According to wikipedia

these are 2 of Advanced postnatal effects of testosterone on body.

But in the last cycle I used T500mg/week (two 250mg injections every week) which means ~71mg/day for 12 weeks. But thats a really high dose comparing to normal testosterone produced by testes in males ([SIZE=-1]4-7mg/day), so SWIM really doubts such high dosage be necessary for triggering bone growth. BTW, I used Tamoxifen, a SERM during and 3 weeks after cycle.

I had aTestosterone test 2 months after finishing the testosterone cycle, and his Testosterone level was 580 ng/dL, which SWIM guess is a little bit below average for his age.

I am going to try another Testosterone cycle this time 100mg/week, which means ~14mg/day, closer to amount produced by body.

Any ideas and/or suggestions?

2. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    I'd get a good anti-estrogen if I was swiy. If the goal is to increase masculine features swiy'ls going to want to minimize estrogen which test decomposes into, esepcially at that high of a concentration.

3. arman

arman Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    I used Tamoxifen a Selective Estrogen Receptor modulator (SERM) during Testosterone cycle. I think it is better to take it along with low dose of Testosterone to help keep esterogen levels down so his body has the most possible androgen/esterogen ratio using only low doses of testosterone.