THC-II: n-hexyl?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Red_Baran, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    what about THC-V... 500x as active. THC-VI may be more active than THC-V. How would one obtain/synthesize these?

3. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    sweet jesus 500x, i dont wanna be THAT high, guess that thc would last a while.

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I could see the perks.

5. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Thats why if this was an available drug, it would be offered in a microgram dose or something low like that.

6. geoff856

geoff856 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Has anyone ever got there hands on some of this stuff?

7. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Super THC . . . it was around 30 years ago.

I remember reading how to synthesize Super THC. It was in a book I got at a Head Shop. A friend at UC Berkeley made up a batch. I believe that it had Olivetol in it, a hard-to-get chemical.

She said that it was real powerful, but I did not actually try any of it (I was in one of my Pot-vacation periods).

8. dex_tree

dex_tree Newbie

Reputation Points:
    can't say i've ever heard of those, sounds very cool though.. Anyone got a molecular model or some sort of basic info on it's preparation?

Would one have to synthesize this from scratch, or would ^9-THC be a precursor to it? Getting pure THC is hard enough unless you have the capabilities to synth it yourself...

I'll definitly be looking into this, not that i'm expecting to be able to make it any time soon, but I'd like to here some trip reports on it..

If the dose was so incredibly potent, I wonder if one would be able to achieve an ultra-high (think grams of bubblehash) without the nausea and whatnot that comes with such large amounts...

I'll do some searching and come back with a report if I can find somethin

9. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Super THC is NOT Delta-9-THC.

The synthetic THCs are fully created from other Chemicals. The way I remember it, they are impossible-for-Nature to make. They bind Tightly to the brain in the same sites as THC, but don't let go as quickly as THC. Therefore, the High gets HIGHER and Higher.

As I said before, at least One of the Chemicals needed to synthesize it is closely watched by Uncle Sam (you need to have ID, and fill out a form for the DEA, in order to buy some). And the synthesis itself is NOT easy. There is a Bromide, which can be fatal if it's breathed in. If you want to make some, be sure and take a couple semesters of Organic Chemistry.

For most of the World, Killer Pot is enough. This Super THC stuff is slightly dangerous to take, because if you OD a little bit, you are SKY HIGH for quite a while. Many people would be careless in their dosing, so it is for people who will use a scale each time they dose.

It's sort of like eating too much Canna-Butter. You will be flying away, and end up frazzled (unless you can roll-with-the-punches for several hours).

10. big_mac

big_mac Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    there is sum article u can download on kazaa that describes the five THC's and yes, THC-V is supossebly 500 times more potent then the normal stuff but doesnt occur naturally in canabis. in the future it would be cool to genetically alter a canabis plant to produce THC-5, however, one hit would probably knock out an elephant

11. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well si it possible to grow or make the 4 other thc's?

12. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    All 5 Super-THCs can be Synthetically made.

A good Organic Chemist could easily make-up any of the 5 "THCs." The only problem (though) is obtaining all of the Chemicals necessary for the Synthesis (and that's not a Big problem). The Synthesis of THC-III is easy enough. Personally, I would not Cook-up a Batch. I would be afraid that some idiot would try to roll-up a FAT Joint with the Super-strength THC (so he could show-off, and be a BIG man), and fry himself.

Mother Nature, however, can't make ANY of the 5 THCs. They were all born in a Scientist's imagination. This process for Super-THC, is like the search for new RCs. A Chemist thinks up a new Formula, which is close to a Formula which already works (as a Psychedelic). Then, after thinking it up, he goes to the Lab, and produces some of it. AFter that, he finds someone to Test-dose it. ... "OK, how did it make you feel?"

If a Tester gets High, then there is a NEW Research Chemical in the World. If not, scratch that one off of the List (and try out a different Formula).

So, it would be safe to assume that 20-or-so different Super-THC formulas were tried, AND that 5 of those formulas WORK.