THC urinalysis question *Advice needed*

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by cyalume, Dec 10, 2004.

1. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    early this (friday)morning ~2-3 ami took two bowl hits of weed. I had a fair amount of alcohol in my system at the time so im not sure how that would have effected my metabolism of the thc. I'm 5'10" 160lbs very little body fat.

It's *possible* i might have a urinalysis screen on monday @ 630 am. This is the second time in my life i have ever touched weed and the other time was back in '02. So my question is as an infrequent user will my body most likely have purged the thc and the metabolites below the50 NG/ML cutoff level for the test???

2. djryand

djryand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    More thank likely you should be fine. Since you never smoke, it should be out of your system in 48-72 hrs. I would drink lots of water, cranberry juice and tea to help speed up the purging.

erowid

If it is a very serious test, you might want to purchase a cleaner to be safe - a la probation!

Good luck, but you shouldn't need it. Let us know how it goes.

3. cyberfunk

cyberfunk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    THC is not water soluable. You should eat fiber to get it outa your system. But since you don't smoke it very much i don't think you have a problem.

4. davidd

davidd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Does fiber help get rit of fat deposits then?

5. cyberfunk

cyberfunk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no, but THC is absorbed differantely. You have to shat it out.

6. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    *UPDATE*

This test never happened. It has been 20 days and i believe myself to be in the clear on this one thank God.

7. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yep, you got lucky, but you woulda probably been ok anyways. Haha I know the feeling though of worrying about a piss test, IT SUCKS!!!