Urine Test THC urine test experience

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by hh339, Apr 2, 2007.

1. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have been tested now 3 times a week for about a year or so. He never tested positive (except at the beginning, but that was expected), yet he has been smoking cannabis weekly for the last 6-7 months. He was totally clean before he started to do this though, otherwise the results would have been different for sure. It seems to SWIM that the current information available about detection times for THC may need to be discussed.
    Let's start with SWIM's standard week. Mondays, wednesdays and fridays are SWIM's current "test-days", when he gives a urine sample which is tested with a 50ug cut-off level standard drug-screen.

Almost every weekend looks like this: Friday evening SWIM smokes a joint, about 0,15-0,2 grams of good quality weed with about 10-15% THC level. Saturday afternoon, just a toke or two. Sunday he drinks enough water to urinate 5-7 times to "flush the system". Monday morning he makes sure to urinate at home once in the morning, then he drinks about 1,1 litres of water 1,5-2 hours before the test, more than that and it would be considered to be diluted. This would be highly individual, but just the right amount of water for SWIM. This has worked every time. He passed.

However, at one point I did not give a fuck about passing the test, let's just say he was in a bad mood. He smoked as above, but did not drink any water in the morning before the test. He passed.

SWIM's friend tested positive for 75-125ug/ml, but this was 9 hours after smoking, and it was his morning urine. Next day he passed. Amount smoked: 0,1 grams of very good quality weed. Ok, so he failed, but these detection times are way more beneficial for the occasional/weekly smoker compared to the most information I have found so far.

Anyone with experiences or thougths to add, please do.

Detection Period in Urine (according to erowid):

Single Use : 1-6 days
    Weekly Use : 3-9 days
    Daily Use : 7-30 days

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  2. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I think a lot of it has to do with metabolism and body size. I have a friend who has a fast metabolism and is thin. He smoked up till the day of the test and passed with flying colors. No problem!!!!!

3. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    True, but SWIM's post are based on many other smokers too, even if SWIM forgot to include this (or maybe he was lazy...?). :)