1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Culture - The average street price

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by psychodave, Nov 17, 2007.

1. psychodave

psychodave Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just wondering what swiy all get V's for per pill in the uk.
    Any info greatly appreciated:thumbsup:

2. Raw edge

Raw edge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I believe price discussion is not allowed on the forum. There is an annonimos price survey somewhere that should give an indication of typical street prices.

3. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Price discussion is not allowed, please read the rules. We do this to prevent dealing on drugs forum. Please enter prices in the drug price calculator, instead of in the forum. Please read the rules carefully.

4. psychodave

psychodave Newbie

Reputation Points:
    awrite sorry bout that. Iv read the rules but i didnt see how moderated discussion could breach them especially since it could be useful to many people.

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    Please do not evaluate if you think the rules are correct. It is simply not allowed.

But to satisfy your curiosity: If I would post that I would be able to get a sheet of LSD with 1.000 tabs on it for €1.000.00 and maybe add how amazingly cheap that is, can you see how that would advertise drug trade and thus endanger this site?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  6. psychodave

psychodave Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah sound. Sorry about that mate