The bad things

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by NooYrdrop, Jan 8, 2005.

1. NooYrdrop

NooYrdrop Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've only dropped once and had a great time, and I've read many positive things on here.

I'd like to hear about the bad things/times you've experienced when taking X. Did you ever vow to not take it again b/c you had such a bad time? Know anyone that has died?

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Most bad experiences are a result of the pills containing junk other than MDMA and that is also the cause of most deaths.

3. Antidote

Antidote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    The only time MDMA made me vow to take it easy for a few months was when I went way overboard with it, and that was really only because I was angry with myself for lack of self control. And even then I started using it (more responsibly[​IMG]) again. Bad trips on actual MDMA? Unlikely if not impossible.

4. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the only time ive wanted to give it up was when i probably ODed altho i didnt realise at the time and cos i was gurning so much i had ulcers in my mouth and was unable to talk/eat. i broke out in cold sweats and couldn't pass water; but that was probably due to ODing or bad pills.

i agree with antidote: its pretty unlikely that you can trip badly on mdma, so long as its the real deal.

5. newguy1

newguy1 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    grinding teeth has been the worst thing Ive experienced with it. Usually thats attributable to low purity MDMA. I Think the biggest risk of X is getting overheated and dehydrating because you just cant sit still when the music is playin! So try to drink a lot of water when your rollin. I think it helps with the next morning too..

6. NooYrdrop

NooYrdrop Newbie

Reputation Points:

Everyone says they feel like moving and dancing etc...when I rolled I didn't/couldn't feel like doing anything. Why is that?

7. scrappy

scrappy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I rolled for 5 days straight, ended up passing out light headed after taking my last line. I had more pills but I had gotten to the point where my body couldn't take anymore. After that I had almost a week and a half comedown in which I was depressed as hell and drank heavily every night.

Binges are bad...don't do it. The pills I had were rumoured to have special K or meth in them so it wasn't totally the MDMA.

I have never once, in my 50+ times rolling, had a bad experience whenI knew for sure thepills were pure MDMA. It's the other crap that gets to ya.

Another time I had a bad roll is when I had to talk to the police while peaking. Wrecked the entire night.

Rolling is purely mental. Both my friends and I can stop our rolls to the point where our eyes aren't even dilated. Starting them back up again usually requires concentration, some techno and a lightshow.

8. AdamNRG

AdamNRG Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Paranoia and Panic Attacts........Their watching!

9. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:

were u in a club ? i find it tunes into what scene your in , if im in a house im all chilled.

Then again, a friend of mine sometimes drops 5 at a time and gets no energy at all. It could also be cause it wasnt mdma.[​IMG]

10. scrappy

scrappy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ecstasy effects you differently if you are an introvert or an extrovert (sp?). Introverts tend to stay indoors and chill with close friends or even just themselves (have a friend that rolls by himself sometimes...says he just chills out feeling good andthinking about life)and extroverts like to go out and dance. These are generalities though...I am an extrovert that likes to roll both ways.

11. Alquimista

Alquimista Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In the end of october 2004 me and my friends got some pretty unusual x in our hands. It was a big flat rolling party with almost 20 people. Few of them got REALLY pissed off and angry for no apparent reason. I myself felt almost none of the euphoric feeling I love most about x so I was kinda dissapointed. But after I chewed down the 5th that night I started to see some really weird shiet - persons that werent there, objects that dissapeared if I tried to touch them - I had never had any of this while on X so it scared the shit out of in the beginning but I started to enjoy it later in the night. But the most painful thing happened - I managed to bite one of my teeth into pieces (I have really bad teeth). I was in utter pain when I woke up the next morning and had to wait 24h to get to a doctor.

But the last time I rolled was on NYE and after that me and 3 of my friends with whom I rolled with decided we really need to take a break for atleast 3-4 months. At that night we also smoked few bowls and drank some vodka straight up and it just took the roll on a whole new depth. Like.. when normally when it is absolutely needed (like a cop car passing by or something horrific like that) to 'act normal' I managed pretty well. But while walking to our afterhours/comedown loft in 4 or 5 am after the new years 'celebration' I was so blown I way I kept repeating to others to watch my back and take care of me if something happens cause I just couldnt control much of my act anymore.

I have had few of the most fun and crazy nights on X but I'm gonna take a break for it now... for atleast 3 months - the last roll was just 'a bit' too much.

12. green_airplane

green_airplane Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dont know about anyone else but ive done ecstasy alot about 80-90 pills in the last 4 months and ive noticed that i get depressed about alot of things really easy and it really fuckin sucks so i would say do ecstasy but dont go overboard

13. blue jammer

blue jammer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Only 2 bad things for me (thankfully)

My first ever pill, just over a year ago in a Rock club [​IMG]

Not the best places to do a pill tbh, but I did it anyway, took half then after an hour took the other half as wasn't feeling much.

Anyway, long story short, I left at midnight as I just felt sleepy, started to walk through town with no jacket - very silly, and thought everyone that looked at me was going to kill me, really really paranoid!

Got in and talked the ears off my housemates for about an hour and then went to bed, but had the best sleep I've ever had, as when I got into bed, it felt like I'd been masaged all over, great feeling!

The paranoia side of it was horrible though, and it felt a very speedy/smacky kind of pill.

Other bad time, was my own stupidity (well all make mistakes... and thankfully learn from them) I'd done some 2-ci on the way to a club, and it was a low amount (14mg) I was having a nice time on it, anyway, I was offered some pills in the club and took 2, they were 'petrol pumps' and I double dropped those 2 pills.

Started to come up on them and felt really sick, went upstairs in the club to the other room and just sat there for half an hour with the feeling that I was either going to black out or throw up.

Totally didn't feel in control of myself, so just sat there until that feeling passed, didn't actually black out or throw up, but it was just that feeling of uncertainty that I didn't like.

Not done ANY pills since and won't bother with them anymore..

14. geordie

geordie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i was once at a small festival with some freinds. the pills we took had been in the area for a while and we were quite fond of them. when i started to come up i realised that i had lost my mates. it was a very small festival, 600-700 people so i started looking around for them. it was a horrible feeling, comming up off a good pill but in a bit of a paniked mind-state. after about half an hour looking i sat near a bush and almost started to cry. i sat there for about 10 minutes and couldn't take it so i got up to look for my friends again. i found them a few minsutes later dancing in the main tent, it was the best feeling ever, the roll went from really low to really high in a split second. i just joined in with the dancing and had a great day after that.
    stick with your freinds.

15. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    one time i took too many, was sat in this afterhours club at about 10am, it was really hot, too hot to dance, and the only water they had was soda water or warm tap water - not good. i felt like shit for a good few hours.

ive found recently when i do them, the third pill of the night makes me feel quite sick, like coming up sickness, a horrible bubbly feeling in my stomach. a coupla times ive actually chucked up. thought at first it may be a reaction to the pills and id have to give them up entirely, then i thought it may simply be because i was doing too many - 3 is quite a lot when you do them less than once a month. eventually i found out it was exhaustion / lack of sugar or something. the last time i went out, i happened to buy a bottle of lucozade in the club, and i didnt feel any of the sickness i felt before. so i guess that is something to bear in mind. make sure you have enough sugar throughout the evening.

16. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I find I get a 'trapped wind' belly ache after the 3rd for about 20
    mins usually.. But then Dancing and (obviously) belching seem to sort
    this out.. Maybe some sort of sugar intake would help.. [​IMG]

17. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    yeah its almost like i want to belch, i do sometimes, but it feels kinda dirty in some way. the feeling i mean, not belching. lol. sometimes it was only mild, one time i remember going and standing in the toilet for about 10 minutes and it being fine after. but often it would ruin the rest of my night. for some reason, drinking water made it worse, so i did wonder for awhile if maybe i was drinking too much... but 1 bottle an hour is what is recommended isnt it...

18. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i think bad trips are nearly allwaysassociated with 'street' xtc or pills that are passed off as e but could have anything form special k to crystasl meth in 'em.its easy to see why ppl die when there is so much disinformation and propoganda surrounding it.know your source and take it easy ,,some pills can have way above the recommend doesage so maybe thats why so may ppl od on 'street; pills(you can od from some of the mdmaanalouges ie pma) becuaseyou have no idea how much and what exactallyyour taking unless its tested or properly analyzed

19. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So what else is there except for "street" xtc?

I sure cant buy some from Tesco. [​IMG]

20. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    well i am just meaning in general all impure stuff that doesn't come ith a nice sticker telling you exactaly whats in it and how pure it is.this quote form A.shulgin sums up part of the problem very well:

" Entactogen, which comes from the Greek roots for "touching within." But MDMA has been badly smeared in both the public and the scientific view, by its wide popular misuse, its precipitous placement into a Schedule I category of the Federal Drug Law, and a flood of negative neurotoxicological findings in animal studies"

this is taken form the BDB trip report in pihkal incase your wondering