Drug info - The Breathalyzer Thread

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by polloloco001, May 12, 2005.

1. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i have got in a shitload of toruble for drinking and my mother bought a
    breathalizer, does anybodt know if there is a way to trick the
    breathalyzer?

2. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    The most famous myth, and i emphasize myth, is to eat a bunch of cigarettes. And i know of some people who chew nicorette to mask the odour of a few drinks in case they get pulled over, but to actually beat the thing after heavy drinking i seriously doubt it. Of course most people only have to worry about this when behind the wheel and not about their mothers! Not trying to poke fun or nothin, my mom was strict as hell too, but she never got a breatalyzer for me. Shit i didnt even know u could buy those things lol.

The only sure fire way to beat the breathalyzer is to smoke grass, snort blow, drop acid... know what i mean lol. Of course im not condoning this in any way especially sinceyou must be under 20. Are u 18? did u read the rules by the way?

cheers

1. 3/5,
      second half of response is just stupid and unhelpful
      Apr 17, 2009
  3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    eting to many ciggerettes won't help. the only thing that might happen is a tobacco overdose which could kill you.

if you have enough alcohol in your blood system, you will not pass a breathalizer, no matter what.

but if you are 18, you can legally drink on private property, as long as you are not in public or the one buying the alcohol. and your mother can't legally force you to take a breathalizer, if you are a legal adult of 18 years of age.

if you are not 18, then you shouldn't be drinking, nor should you be reading or posting on this site.

1. 3/5,
      well explained
      Apr 17, 2009
  4. Apparatus

Apparatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    There was a t.v. show made where these guys tried a bunch of different
    ways to cheat a breathalyzer , but nothing they tried worked. I
    have only passed 1 breathalyzer, and thats because I was sober.

5. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yea, The Myth Busters. Nothing they did worked, and I think one of the myths actually made them blow a higher number lol.

6. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Are u sure about this law? What about the dad that got arrested for having kids at his house for an after prom party and they were drinking booze that they brought to the party themselfs. The dad did not supply one drop of booze but still when other parents found out what was happening they called the police and they arrested the guy. He said that he would rather have his kids drinking and staying home then out driving around and getting drunk.

Dont get me wrong but i agree with you completly. But again as another example when I'm at a party and there are people who are 18+ and they are drinking if the cops show up they have the right to detain you, arrest you, or call your parents. People usually take percaussions (sp) with this and drink out of a party cup this way they can drop it and say it wasnt mine, or they wernt drinking. Realisticaly does this work? Probably not.

As for the breathlizer, yea i dont know if their is a way to beat it. Hell do u have access to it? If you do then drink some and try out various things if you want. But i dont think their is a way to beat it. Old rumors that are told to beat drug tests are: Suck on a penny, and eat a packet of mustard. Also if your mom is not dilligant, then swig some mouthwash before you go home, that way you smell good, and when your mom gives you the test, you can show her the bottle and say look mom it does have alcohol in it. Now what she doesnt need to know is that the amount of alcohol in it (while it is enough for a positive reading) it will start to dissipate with in 15 minutes. And if you only used mouthwash then you should be blowing a 0.0 within 15minutes. But who says she knows that

As for refusing it. Is your mom threatning you with kicking you outa the house or anything like that? Or she just wants it for herself?

Muirner

7. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Ya pinkavvy i know the cig thing is a myth, but i know one guy who tried it and got sick all over himself lol. Whats your moms legal limit anyway pollolocco? .08 lol. Sorry just goofin with ya, moms can be a case sometimes. I still think its funny that she actually got a breathalyser for you. Hang in there, someday youll look back and wish you were young again.

cheers

8. Igotagun

Igotagun Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ive heard that eating a bunch (like a whole tins worth) of altoids is saposed to work havn't tried it though rumor has it that the altoids over power the breathalyzer

can you get your moms breathalyzer get drunk then try a bunch of stuff?Edited by: Igotagun

9. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Let me repeat nothing will beat it, it measures the amount of alcohol aspirated with moisture from your lungs.

The only way to beat it is to not have alcohol in your blood or have dysfunctional lungs.

1. 3/5,
      clear and correct information
      Apr 17, 2009
  10. joetaco

joetaco Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Are you saying there's something wrong with breaking the law?

Seems kind of silly, considering the URL.

I buy alc for minors all the time. Fuck the law.

1. 3/5,
      immature response
      Jan 9, 2012
    2. 3/5,
      Silly
      Oct 20, 2007
    3. 3/5,
      grow up
      May 25, 2006
  11. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

No it's in the Rules

Muirner

12. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i am 18. not 21 tho.

13. Dreeker

Dreeker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    my mom used to have that, heres what i would do:

First you can sketch out ur mom a few times, then she most likely wont test u again

i would do this by leaving small baggies of flour around my room, then acting all fucked up like drunk and on drugs, then when she tests me comes up 0.0 and false. Also you can use some listerine, get her to test u, ull test very high nubmer, so shell either think its broken or ur ungodly drunk, then when ur not drunk, do the same, and then say, ahaha this is listerine, to mess with her mind. trust me after 10-15 good things like that, shell stop trying.

Good luck

Stay safe, dont get caught

1. 3/5,
      hilarious and possibly a good idea
      Apr 17, 2009
  14. DragonShroom

DragonShroom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    So much bullshit in this thread.

No you can't drink in the united states at 18. Not on private
    property, not wether or not you buy it. For religious reasons
    people underage age are aloud to have a minimal amount for communion,
    which is equivalent to around an ounce of red wine. Other than
    that no alcohol until 21, period.

And there's no way to fool a breathalyzer. The alcohol is in your
    blood, which desorbs into the air as you breathe. Masking the
    SMELL with cigarettes or mints isn't going to change the fact that
    there's a certain amount of alcohol in the air you breath out. I
    will help hide the stench of alcohol, which may mean you won't get
    breathalyzed.

15. dags

dags Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you can glue a fake mouth over your real mouth and have a tube breathe out the breath of a sober person into the machine. or just dont drink if you know she will test you man.

1. 3/5,
      hilarious. accurately portrays how ridiculous the suggestions in this thread became
      Apr 17, 2009
  16. DragonShroom

DragonShroom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o

WTF have you been smoking dude?

17. Cure20

Cure20 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Canada

Do we really need to ask that question on this forum. LOL. hahahaha. Sorry Dude!

18. Misanthropy

Misanthropy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    There is a thread at the lycaeum about the chemistry involved
    with these systems. Seems there might be chemical routes to
    fool them. How safe these routes are to humans is worth questioning. [​IMG]

19. cactus

cactus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    start smoking pot. Im sure once she figures out she has lead you to try the gateway drug she'll let you start drinking again.

i could never imagine having parents that tight, you poor bastard.

1. 3/5,
      pretty annoying. sounds like somebody is being advised to take illegal drugs.
      Apr 17, 2009
  20. big_mac

big_mac Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    im aint sure if this is a myth or not, but i heard of ppl doing it back in da day. Go into a sauna, and on the hot coal or w/e u pour the water on, well instead of water u pour a bit of vodka or sumthing, the alcohol vaporizes, and gets absorbed thru the skin pores directly into the bloodstream, i heard breathelyzers will not pick that up, however it maybe be difficult or even dangerous trying to figure out the proper dose