1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

The effects of Salvia divinorum

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Chilly_Willy, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Chilly_Willy

Chilly_Willy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nov 10, 2005
    Ive nvr perosnally done this stuff but ive talked to other that
    hav. They said that when tou take it u jus fall asleep then wake
    up not knowing what happened. Ive even watched them do it and jus
    like they said they fell asleep not knowing what went on 40 minutes
    later. Is this tru? Cause i dont c a reason y they would lie
  2. Demonslayer

Demonslayer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Oct 4, 2005
    The beauty of discussion groups is that you can use as many letters as you like without having the SMS limit of 150 characters pr. message. This makes it easier for people to understand what you are saying. You don't have to abbrieviate every other word. It is really hard to read something that has a quality of spelling that you would expect from aseven year old kid oran Ethiopian sheep hearder.

To answer your question: When you go deep enough into salviaspace, you can loose all contact with the outside world. This will happen in a level 5 trip. If you get into level 6, as you can with strong extracts, then you will remember nothing from that part of the trip. There is no need to get that fu**d. You will appriciate/like the effects of plain leaf or 5x much more than the mindblowing effects of 40xand you will remember the trip better. Personally I think that a trip that is not preceeded by careful preperation and not followed up with contemplation, is a waste of time.

Some people like to get into a pissing contest about who got the most fu**d on drugs. This is lame but some people still do it.Edited by: Demonslayer
  3. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Apr 12, 2005
    It doesn't make you go to sleep... It puts you in a similar state, I normally just lay there and stare into space or watch the CEV's.

If your friends smoked enough salvia, maybe their not lying im sure it's possible, but I think Demonslayer was more right in saying "Some people like to get into a pissing contest about who got the most fu**d on drugs. This is lame but some people still do it.".

If it just makes them go to sleep and wake up not remembering nothing, why do they do it? I sure wouldn't enjoy that very much[​IMG]