"The Good Stuff" smartshop pills

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by NoWorldOrder, Mar 2, 2005.

1. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Does anyone have an experience regarding smartshop pills called "The Good Stuff" They contain both BZP and TFMPP and go for just XXX a pill when you purchase 30. I would like to hear some opinions regarding "The Good Stuff" before I buy some.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Well BZP seems to act similar to an amphetamine, so it might be addictive and/or drive you insane with continued use. Other than that, it is listed as being a corrosive chemical. So it might burn holes in your stomach. As regards TFMPP, it is a fluoridated chem, so it might make your teeth harder, but could warp your spine by skeletal fluorosis. Sounds great to me. Become a raving psychotic Quasimodo! Got any bells you can ring?

3. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Please post opinions regarding pros/cons of BZP and or TFMPP on posts that ask for that information. This post is for people who have a direct or indirect experience with a smartdrug called "The Good Stuff". I have done my homework on pros/cons of both BZP and TFMPP, which includesthe followingscientific report, and I am prepared to accept the consequences of use if I decide to buy and ingest those drugs.

http://www.annalsnyas.org/cgi/content/abstract/1025/1/189

The conclusion of this scientific study is as follows:

"Our results support the<SUP> </SUP>hypothesis that the BZP/TFMPP combination mimics the neurochemical<SUP> </SUP>mechanism of MDMA, providing a basis for recreational use of<SUP> </SUP>these agents"

4. sp4zzj4zz

sp4zzj4zz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I will let you know once he receives his package. [​IMG]

I have a good feeling about this one...

especially at dosages around 2 pills = 160mg BZP / 80mg TFMPP

5. freakybass

freakybass Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from zambia
    A friend of me give one pill of "the Good Stuff". The euphoria last
    around 4-5hours, bur I couldn't sleep during more than 12hours

6. Bwen

Bwen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Common there has to be some people who have experienced "The Good Stuff"

7. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    there are side effects noted with some two day hangovers check trip reports on erowid,could be toxic @ high doeses

8. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Goodstuff

Yup, tried em, made me kinda anxious / paranoid. Left me with a nasty comedown.

They are an early New Zealand BZP / TFMPP pill which in my opinion have too much TFMPP to BZP ratio.

While cheap they are capsules as opposed to tablets which I have found to be more inconsistent in effects (lower quality controlls???)

If you want to try Piperazine pills I recomend trying some by the bigger companies. These pills generally contain other Piperazines(Ceopp, Meopp, Flipiperazine etc) to give more of an empathy feel to them.
    The are also smoother and have far less comedown than the dirty old capsules that could have just been filled up by some guy with a "Cap-Em-Quick" machine in his kitchen who,s got a smoke in one hand and just had a wank with the other.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2006
  9. Montgolfier

Montgolfier Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

LOL, I get the impression you're not really that into the idea of New Zealand's legal 'E'! :) I have never tried Piperazines or BZP but you're slowly putting him off!
    ;-)

10. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi....

I haven't tried "the good stuff", but she has taken pills with a combination of BZP and TFMPP.

Go to this thread: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/16213 and read post number 7 by me. It gives you my opinion on SWIM's experience with these chemicals.

I have also posted here: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/18534 (post number 5) with regards to BZP and TFMPP.

Also, I posted more info here: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/17914 (post number 6).

I won't repeat myself by writing the same info again. I hope these posts help with your research on these chemicals.

11. tadfish

tadfish Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What ones have Ceopp, Meopp??

12. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I wont say the brand names as its only speculation. But they definetly have more than bzp / tfmpp.

13. nofx1422

nofx1422 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    good stuff is better than most of the bzp/tfmpp pills around IMO, but all piperazines are shit

14. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't think you have worded that very well. It would have been more appropriate for you to write something like: "I don't enjoy piperazines" or "piperazines don't do anything for swim"

Piperazines are powerful and give swim (and many other people) a very intense high. The major drawback is the BIG comedown swim gets.

A "shit" drug, IMO, would equate to a substance that has very little effect, such as the notion of smoking banana skins (I has never tried it mind you!)

15. Prof.Gonzo

Prof.Gonzo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    54 y/o
    Are there any differences in quality between "The Good Stuff" and other piperazines-partypills?

Because I got some with 80mg BZP and 40mg TFMPP. I tried some and I didn't feel alot. my eyes got diluted as on a lot of E, light seemed to be a little brighter and I couldn't sleep for a long time.

So I wonder did SWIM have like a bad batch or isn't it the right drug for SWIM?

There are so many people claiming it to be like E... my quite disappointed :-(

Last edited: Jul 21, 2006
  16. nofx1422

nofx1422 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its nothing like MDMA, IMO. Yes they do give quite a strong high. I guess swim formed the opinion that piperazines suck after taking BZP/TFMPP once a week for a few months, semi-enjoyable to begin with, but Swim wont touch the stuff anymore