Preparation - The Ketamine Cuisine thread

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by ketaman_mtl, Jun 29, 2004.

1. ketaman_mtl

ketaman_mtl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'd like to discuss the following topics about Ketamine cooking. Please give me your opinions on:

1) Why exactly do we need to cook Ketamine ?

2) What do you think is the best method of doing it ? (this might have been discussed several times, so feel free to ignore this point if you want)

3) Do you have tips on cooking Ketamine in a more efficient way, or making it "taste" better(milder when snorting), or more potent, etc.

2. Thegreatone

Thegreatone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    air dry it, ad van. extract then snort it

3. ketaman_mtl

ketaman_mtl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    BTW, I think I should clarify topic #1 because the replies I got in other forums let me think that it was misunderstood.

I'm referring to powder-form Ketamine (synthetic). I was told that you are supposed to (re-)hydrate it (50ml per 5g) and then cook (or simply air dry) it. This make the texture go from flour-like to sugar-like (crystalline). What happens when you do that ? And why is it recommended (by some people) to do this ?

4. Thegreatone

Thegreatone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the flour form is way better, snort it like that, preform k is the best

5. The One

The One Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Almost all K is just pharmaceutical gradeliquid vials that have had the solvent evaporated & hence is just pure Ketamine.HCl.

The rehydrating process you talk of is called recrystalisation and it a technique used to purify a substance (as when you dissolve the K andre-form the crystals the impurites tend to sit on the outside of the crystals where they can be washed off with a solvent which doesn't dissolve K (acetone or whatever).

As the K *should* be of pharmaceutical grade (or close to, depending on how it was first 'cooked'), there is little or nopoint to recrystalising it. If you are a 'kitchen cook' you are probably more likely to add more impurities than you would remove.

6. granby140

granby140 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i prefer just shooting it right from the bottle

7. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    since ketamine is pretty much just pharmacutical does that mean its fairly difficult to get bad ketamine or impure. ive never tried the stuff and im just worried that i might get bad drugs.

8. DiggerDan

DiggerDan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

The best way to do K,IM it! Faster and more economical!

9. Natalia

Natalia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok so like no one has answered how to cook the ketamine into a powder form... At least how do you do it the fast way???

Thanks

10. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    fastest way is to microwave it or cook on a stove top - just be careful of splattering.

11. MrMouse

MrMouse Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Empty vial on to a glass plate and leave it overnight. It'll dry out pretty quick.

12. lilcndyraver

lilcndyraver Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Cooking K in the microwave wastes alot of it and I dont reccomend it. Air drying is the best way but if you want to speed it up blow drying with an hair dryer on a larger mirror I found to be the best way besides air drying. "Cooking" K is more of a pain in the ass and ull waste alot more of it.. Try the hair dryer its kinda fun I find too...

13. Wierd Logic

Wierd Logic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In sealed liquid form its unlikely that it would be tampered with. In powder form of course it can be cut, but Squirrell tends to find that it generally isn't, compared with other drugs such as coke. Partly because the powder tends to pass through less hands and partly because its so damn cheap in bulk there isn't really much point.

14. icecreamgrin

icecreamgrin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    In my area all the k he obtains comes in shardy. I was told from his friends who deal in bigger bits that its made shardy from a lab for the illegal market. The shardy crystals can be painful to snort and although some people prefer snorting shardy k because they feel it gets them more k'd its definitely going to be worse for your body. Cooking the k turns it from shardy into a much finer powder. I would of thought the shardy stuff would tear up your nose more and I was told that there is some dodgy chemical from the manufacturing process that you can get rid of to some extent from cooking it, although SWIM can't confirm this. SWIM always prefer to cook his k especially if he's doing big lines and this is how he does it. Put your K on a plate and add about a 2 teaspoons of water to a gram. Put the plate on top of a pan full of boiling water and this way the k isn't boiled but the heat still evaporates the water in about 5 minutes or so if your cooking roughly 3 grams or less. This way SWIM never feels like he wastes any as long as you scrape all the k off. Don't know about cooking k to make it stronger but I have heard grapefruit potentiates K so drink some an hour or so before rinsing the k. I have added vanilla essence or strawberry flavouring to k while cooking it which gives the k a flavour and makes the drip a bit less grimey. I recommend this although it often gives him a blocked nose so I wouldn't do it if he plans to do more than a gram or so.

15. K-DZO

K-DZO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Add some B12 ...and it become Elephent K :laugh:;):thumbsup: