1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Weight - The process of weighing cocaine

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Alberto, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Alberto

Alberto

Reputation Points:
    My name is alberto and I am new to your Internet forum. I know someone who is not me that has been blowing cocaine for a few years. The majority of his use has been in colombia. I am happy to find this forum to speak of the cocaine use of this person that I know....

Someone that is not me is obsessed with weighing his cocaine after he purchases his cocaine. He likes to make sure his bag of cocaine is precise. He folds up a piece of paper, tares his scale accordingly, and puts his cocaine on the paper. He uses a scale which is accurate to the tenth of the gram. How do the people you have heard of weigh their cocaine? Is there a process of doing so? this person who is not me acquires one half of an ounce each time. Should he weigh it at the house of his supplier?

Thank you for your answers, and I hope to be an asset to your Internet forum.

-alberto

2. MisterV

MisterV Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM thinks if knowing how 0,5 or 1g looks you can "weight" with your eyes a little bit. Depending on the supplier, perhaps he weights or SWIY has the chance to weigh without being "rude" to him. But to check out at home with a scale is never wrong to get sure and kill the paranoia ;)

3. Alberto

Alberto

Reputation Points:
    Thank you for the reply, mr. V.

Some one that I know is considering a scale that weighs to the hunded of a gram. Is this worth it?

Also, his deAler does not weigh the cocaine for him. He simply hands this man a bag. Should he ask to see it on a scale if it is a half? My friend asked me to ask you fellows.

4. MisterV

MisterV Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM thinks cocaine isnt that "rare" to weigh in 1mg ranges. Good scales doing this job arent cheap at all.

But there are even some "mobile" scales SWIY can check the weight in a "secure" place. The bag counts as well and SWIY must know its weight if he cant put the cocaine on a neutral scale-cup or paper!

5. johnnym

johnnym Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM has a small digital scale with 0.01g accuracy. Thanks to this SWIM found out that the bag it self (with no content in it) is 0.3g. SWIM tried various dealers and this was almost always the case. Not many people can probably realize that the bag can be so heavy :)

6. Alberto

Alberto

Reputation Points:
    Is the a scale that is accurate to the .01 gram far superior? In swiy opinion is it a necessity?

7. johnnym

johnnym Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    swim think it is not necessity to have a 0.01 gram scale but the difference in price with 0.1 gram was very very small - so he bought the better one.

8. Alberto

Alberto

Reputation Points:
    Thank you all for your responses, I am already liking this Internet community... Today swim purchases a scale from a website, and paid a VERY reasonable amount. It is from a reputable manufacturers website. The scale is the .01 gram type, and was $5 more than the less accurate ones. I am hoping this will ease swims paranoia a bit, he said he may bring scale to his dealers house

9. cocobongo

cocobongo

Reputation Points:
    Yes the best is to have small Lab type scales. Swim have ones like that, size is like little bigger than credit card and some 1 cm thick. It was not cheap pleasure, but its worth it. So anytime anywhere swiy can have it in pocket and get exact information how much really is in bag :thumbsup: Especially if swiy is frequent user. But it depends also on dealer, if swiy have one regular dealer for long time, its usually must be no problems if swiy are in good relationship and knows he is always correct.

10. TheC

TheC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Someone once heard that if u tare on the cheap pocket scales it can get fucked up, has anyone heard of a pair of scales that are good for the job at hand with powders?