1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking - the smell of the crack smoke

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by cmb77, Aug 26, 2011.

1. cmb77

cmb77 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    Is it true if you smoke it the bathroom and steam it up the smoke will 'dissipate' into the steam . And so when someone comes in after your 'shower' they won't smell the smoke?

2. yb62338

yb62338 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM finds that crack smoke isn't particularly strong and that the smell of the smoke fades very quickly in almost any environment. SWIM would imagine that the smell would fade even faster in steam, although if somebody was well acquainted with the smell of crack they may be able to pick up on it.

3. Chibas

Chibas Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    This is something my bird has been wondering about. my bird went to a club last night and on several occasion while taking a bathroom break, my bird kept smelling a burnt marshmallow/metallic smell. Also seeing the same guy walk out of the toilet stall with a lighter and some metal contraption.

any ideas what this smell could be??

4. kieplangdu

kieplangdu Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    No, they can smell it. Depends on what they cut it with but certainly my family member can smell it.

5. Ghetto_Chem

Ghetto_Chem Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    Yes swim can smell crack a mile away. Lol well maybe not that far. But he has smelt it on random strangers walking past them.

He remembers when he used to smoke rocks, and the next morning the stench of the smoke would still be on his clothes and permeating his skin. And he would feel like shit and the smell would make it worse.

If swim lived with a crackhead, he would definitely be able to smell it if done in the house. As for steam of the bathroom. This does work, has to do with ions in the air, and swim has used this technique successfully with cannabis for years. Take a hit right before getting in the shower, then take an nice steamy shower for at least 20 mins. When blowing the hit out, blow it out into the shower stream of hot steamy water, this will help.

Its not so much the cut either as it is just the freebase cocaine itself. Both cocaine hcl and freebase cocaine have a very distinct smell.

Peace

6. bigloc

bigloc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    If swiy has never smoked crack they problely wont know what it smells like.

7. Ghetto_Chem

Ghetto_Chem Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    Thats true, but on the other hand its such a strong smell that it would make somebody suspicious of something. The smell is very unique and with the altered attitude of the person added into the mix it could give someone away.

Peace

8. crackology101

crackology101 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from California, U.S.A.
    does anyone know how to get rid of the smell of crack in a small one room pad?

9. Nosferatus

Nosferatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    A few high school friends of mine would use the shower method, mostly to cover the smell of cannabis (the smell of which is infinitely stronger and more recognizable than the smell of crack), it probably worked alright, but if one is going to smoke in a bathroom, its much easier and just as effective to spray some air freshener or aerosal deoderant in the air, those cover up pretty much anything and the use of either would not be out of place. Also, crack doesn't have that strong of a smell, unless one sat in a broom closet doing nothing but smoke crack all day long and someone well acquainted with that smell stuck their head in its unlikely that it would even be noticed.

Nosferatus added 4 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Leave a couple orders of McDonalds fries somewhere for a couple hours, smoke a cigar, burn some incense or a scented candle, or spray some air freshener or aerosal deodorant around. These are all good options.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  10. Nanashi

Nanashi Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from earth
    I think crack/ users clothes smells like money. It doesn't smell good at all.

Pure Cocaine smells good though. Like clean chemicals/ a doctors office.
    Cut smells like ass.

11. donewithit

donewithit Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    take a tube from toilet paper and with rubber band attach a fragrant dryer sheet covering one, blow smoke through this your room will smell so fresh and so clean clean. or the ones around you will start associating snuggle with a rock smoker.

12. dopesickteen

dopesickteen Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    if swim is worried about the smell then swim mite want to try some kind of vent system like swim could blow it in to a vent fan in the bathroom

13. mrpeabody

mrpeabody Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    According to My Neighbors Dear Pet Pangolin(MNDPP) while the smell of crack smoke is somewhat distinctive to those that recognize it(probably in a manner similar to the way drug dogs can smell a kilo from 1/2 a mile....) the smell of burnt crack is totally noticable,lasting and pervasive. MNDPP once related a story where one night arount 1 30 am he was riding a bike down the middle of a four lane street when all of a sudden he smelled the telltale oder of someone burning their stuff. If you're familiar with the smell of burnt crack, there's little chance of misidentification as it is a very strong smell quite unto it own. Personally, MNDPP cant think of anything that much even approximates that smell. And he picked up the oder in the middlenof the street where he nearest possible blazenspot was at least 80-100 feet away if not further. Sure, folks who travel without the optional back-monkey with post market scent detector may not have identified the smell, but they would surely have perceived it. So, you're much less likely to remain unnoticed if you make the effort to not burn your stuff but to vaporize it properly instead.

14. Gifeetman

Gifeetman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Does the smell of crack stick to ur clothes like weed do if so how long

15. Whiteboy123

Whiteboy123 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    The Monkey Man sticks to cocaine, but from what I have heard, it smells a bit like burning plastic. Anyways, do what you would do when you smell like marijuana. The last few times I smoked in the clothes I didn't plan on wearing. I used some mouth wash, and deodorant. I would suggest not smoking in public. Wear sunglasses, keep some mints on you or something like that for breath. Etc.