1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

the taste of the moment

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by peacemaker, Dec 24, 2004.

1. peacemaker

peacemaker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 16, 2004
    I love, before the sleep.. roll a blunt.. go to the balcony, and carried by the music, smoke, holding a glass of wine in other hand. Then I came back to the computer, put on phones and turn the good music which takes me to various places. For example now, I took myself to the world of whisky, coke, fast cars, good chicks and long beards. In order to do this I put "Viva las Vegas", "She's got legs", "Sharp dressed man" hehe you know by who? by ZZ Top aaaah. haha, old farts who drunk more whiskey than in water in Missisipi and sniffed more coke than is snow in Siberia phehe. Fuck.. would give much to have life like this..

You like doing such stuff? What music do you choose usually?

hehe, good weed is always good, the only one truth :D

:c - that's burt raynolds from boogie nights looking at few dirty chicks at the disco

2. cyberfunk

cyberfunk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 2, 2004
    Yeah, i like listeneing to music when i'm high. I can also go crazy places. But my favorite thing of all it to listen to my Dr.Dre cd. I don't really like rap(i'm a rocker), but i enjoy the rymes when i'm messed. Just the way the words go together. And dr.dre always has good rymes, same with ludacris.
  3. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Nov 3, 2003
    115 y/o from U.S.A.

ZZ Top is good. Sounds like you've got the "Best of
    ..." album. Next time you're flying through traffic on
    the freeway, put on some ZZ "under pressure" and
    crank it up.
  4. MorbidFantasy

MorbidFantasy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 24, 2004
    I love to listen to music when Im high. When I'm high on weed I can listen to anything. On DXM techno is greeeeaat.
  5. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 4, 2003
    I don't listen to rap and when I'm high I hate it even more. I love to blast some Zep or Hendrix when I'm high or just watch a movie. I will say that some techno is nice if I'm good and high.
  6. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Apr 23, 2004
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    I watched a King Crimson concert DVD and had some good tequila and mids.