Experiences - The TRUE LSD experience?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Panda87, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Panda87

Panda87 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from Australia
    I am suffering from LSD naivity! Being an unfortunate LSD virgin, my only ideas of LSD come from film, television and the experiences of others BUT they all differ so greatly.

Some depictions claim the experience as "life changing" transporting them to an alternate universe. Others describe it as just a few cool enhanced colours and then there's the ones who swear to NEVER touch it again.

I would LOVE to know exactly what it is like; the sensations, the initial come on, the peak, the duration.

Open my eyes and expand My mind with yous colourful experiences.

2. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    There are many useful trip reports around and about the place.

The "LSD experiences" sticky thread might be a good starting point. It is here...

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/9499

"LSD basics" also has some good info. It is here...

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/9498

Off hand, both Raven3Davis and SilenceInc have posted some amazing LSD trip reports, so You might wish to do a search of their posts.

Also do not forget to check out the "LSD-Pages" here...

https://drugs-forum.com/lsd.html

Happy reading!

3. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    wow, how do you really go about anwsering a question as this?
    how was your dream last night?

4. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Am I allowed to also direct the OP to erowid dot org? Their experience vaults are a goldmine of trip reports: the good, the bad, and the sneaky-freaky-trippy-tweaky.

5. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes, but there are also many trip reports here.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    THE LSD experience, back yonder in the day when Sandoz was the standard and Mr. Owsley was just starting out, was called either White Light or the Clear Light (of the void). If one were to claim to have had the REAL LSD trip, they had taken a dose high enough to take them to a place where they no longer existed. The only awareness was of a brilliant white light and a feeling of timelessness and bliss. Ego-loss was complete.

1,000mcg. was generally considered to be about right for this task.

7. Possessed

Possessed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    Hmm I didn't know that! I have had that exact eperience. The light was alternating between white, gold and a divine purple. There was a sense of God and infinity. However I wouldn't recommend that to people, the trip lasted for around 24 hours until I could sleep and was still hallucinating until then. I even threw up they were that intoxicated by the quantity of LSD.

8. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the phases of a beginner LSD user:
    1. the "did you take yours yet? let me see your toungue? oh shit here I go"
    2. "How long has it been?" "40 minutes" "do you feel anything yet?" "no" "do you think we got ripped off?" I dont know"
    3."im starting to feel a little weird. im gonna go sit down"
    4. up and up and up and up HOLY SHIT!! how high am i gonna get??? it just keeps going up and up and up
    5. PEAK: the top of the mountian; its a wonderful place to watch the world
    6. slow dissent now is a good time for some mj to re peak.
    7. nothing to do but enjoy the ride down the mountain
    8. suns coming up and i still cant fucking fall asleep. still seeing some slight trails but all i want to do is go to sleep.
    9. finally fall asleep. please do not disturb.

9. Panda87

Panda87 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from Australia
    haha thanks for the informative and entertaining recollection mr. strawberry along with everyone elses helpful depictions.

The LSD experiences thread was a huge help, it seems like LSD creates the main underlying sensations for most but then where the trip takes them is all dependant on the individual and the dosage.

10. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "...it seems like LSD creates the main underlying sensations for most but then where the trip takes them is all dependant on the individual and the dosage."

id agree with that way of putting it.

11. genaro

genaro Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    nowdays, the main problems with lsd are:

1-unpure ->unpleasant side effects (cramps, increased anxiety, bad comedowns...)
    2-low dosed-> 25 to 100µg can be somewhat of a funny time but won't ever get you through a true fullblown lsd experience
    3-unpure and low dosed (bah!)

good lsd has became scarce nowdays, but in some lucky days, sometimes you might get your hands on the real deal (really pure, no nasty side effects, and dosed around 250-300µg for a fully mind blowing trip).
    The trick is to buy from trusted vendors such as experimented lsd trippers which often just wanna share their enthusiasm and cannot really be considered as drug dealers.

I personally believe that there might be better chance to get a good trip from liquid lsd than from blotters that are most often (but not always) low dosed. But this doesn't mean much, some blotters can possibly be better quality that some liquid.
    Anyway, the really important thing is whom you're getting your acid from.

The other really important thing to get a good trip from lsd is set and settings.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2007