The Urinator

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Mezza, May 8, 2005.

1. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    Anyone have one of these? I have to say its a handy device to have on hand in case of emergency violations-of-privacy. My friend has one and thankfully, he's never had to use it. But it has saved plenty of his close friends from persecution.

Mezza

2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I dont agree. I have to play the other side. For the first part i have never seen one of these in person, but i wonder really how real they look. But that aside, anyone who is a drug screen watcher will relize it is fake. There is a famous actor who got caught using one of these. I cant find the article because all of my search engines dont work due to spyware and such.

Sure this method works, but i wouldnt put all my fish into one tank. But again to each his own.

Muirner

3. Dexy Mcfukfuk

Dexy Mcfukfuk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    those things are fucking expensive. Just get an iv bag and an iv
    hose, fill the bag with someones clean pee and tape the hose under
    to penis. If u dont have a penis due to being a female, then i dunno,
    figure something out cause i dont know.

4. truestbet

truestbet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It seems like this may be the best way to use some one elses urine sample if you have someone that is going to watch you piss, might have to try it soon. I realize there is a small chance something could go wrong, but the famous person that got caught had to do something stupid to get caught. Does anyone know howa persongot caught using one of these devices?

5. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Watching people urinate and tryign to spot fake dicks, my the dignity of the human spirit is alive and well.

6. psyvision2000

psyvision2000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    i did san francisco drug court for a yr and used the wizzanator from high times. ihad to piss test 3 times week if i didnt have that i would have been locked up for sure........ hahhaha keep smokin suckers!!!!!!

7. truestbet

truestbet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no one except a flamer is going to stare at your fake dick for long
    enough to know that it is fake, if he does, i would sue them for sexual
    harrasment or something. my guess is that 85% of the time people
    get caught is not from having a fake looking dick. Even though it
    can be done, the urinator is not fool-proof and can easily be messed
    up. if you piss all over yourself or the seat because you aren't
    used to pissing out of a fake dick, they will surely say the test is a
    fraud.

8. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My boy back home got popped with the Urinator. The cops in the small town had no f-ing clue what it was. They made him come and show a room full of PO's and Police Officers how it worked so he would get less trouble for his Probation Violation. It worked for him everytime before then though, until the PO was looking right where my buddy was hoping he wouldnt--his dick.

apradavra

9. truestbet

truestbet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Maybe if they had a mirror around the toilet/urinal, but I would always turn my body in such a way so that there would be no way for them to tell. How much do p.o.s get paid to look at dicks tell between a fake and a regular dicks? I think not much, so I would assume then they are really sexually harrassing the public legally.

10. 2fast2curious

2fast2curious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    The urinator is actually a kit that keeps urine at the same temp using batteries. It doesn't have anything to do with a fake penis.