Experiences - The weirdest and yet best high i have ever had!

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by kritikal, Mar 14, 2006.

1. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    One night after smoking a couple of joints on my lonesome i experienced the most amazing high in my entire life. It was however not entirely induced by the weed.

I had about 2 large sized joints one night which is good enough to get me fairly baked. After about ten minutes i had the most amazing feeling that i could only describe as pure love yet euphoric. It was incedibly special just an absoloute feeling of incredible passion for myself as someone special. I thought about my girlfriend at the time and i basically fell in love with her there and then. I cried with happiness for about 15minutes. As i came off the weed this feeling died off.

I thought to myself that if there were any sort of drug that would bring on this feeling instantaneously it would be the most addictive drug in the world as i have never felt anything like it in my drug taking days.

It was absoloutely unlike any opiate or mdma high i have ever had. I tried the weed the next day and just felt a typical stone so the weed was not laced.

The only thing i can bring it down to is as a child certain food additives and in particular MSG would make me very emotional and moody. I havent really experienced that since about age 12 though. However the night before and that day i had only been eating Mcdonalds burgers my sister had bought home as she works there.

I felt absoloutely normal before getting high so the only thing i can think of is that Weed bought on the emotional feeling from the additives but not in a bad way at all!

2. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Every once in a while, your Soul is ready for a Big blast of Love. So, now you know just how wonderful it feels to love yourself, for the special person you are.

And, that passion moved outward to another person too. A Great time indeed.

Marijuana is a hallucinogin. You can look at this High as a stupendous 15-minute Trip. And now that you know how Great you are, you can develop Faith in that. Even though you do NOT feel it now, you can have a clear memory of that experience. Hold on to your specialness. It is Real.

3. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Absoloutely! That night changed my life for the better indeed. I will never forget that feeling ever.

Unfortunately me and my girlfriend broke up, after that experience it made getting over her that much more difficult.

I know now what the feeling of true love would be like though, Basically i know that If a girl could make me feel remotely close to that again then it would be TRUE love.

Marijuana has opened many doors for learning about myself, each as great as each other. But this one just blew everything else away. I wish upon everyone this feeling as nothing could ever compare to it.

4. lojzarb

lojzarb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sounds like You had a great experience. Swim used to get that sort of feeling from cannabis, however I have been smoking around 3 times a day for the past year or so, so it's always like "yeah, i'm high". it's never really "holy shit, i'm high". Know what I'm sayin?

5. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    Those are beautyful words you all said. I couldn't agree more.

Swim's been using weed for 4 years now, he discovered it too late (he thinks.)

Weed has thaught Swim how to be happy and enjoy life more than parents,teachers, books or people and it keeps doing it.

Swim thinks he's very addicted, he's been using it daily with many breaks-out of supply. Swim misses a lot weed whe he's out.

When he smokes a whole joint after not having smoked for 2 weeks he experiences that euphoric feeling of extreme happyness, he is very proud of himself and sees life with optimism and love.

I got that feeling with ssri when he was on them. Its just a matter of minutes but it feels awesome.

6. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Wow! The new empathogen - weed + Bic Mac and fries:D!

7. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    When i just started smoking marijuana (abpout 6 years ago) it very often brought me to tears from the shear beauty and love that i was taking in at rate i didnt previously know was possible.
    I havent thought about that in years. Thank you for reminding me and may you be blessed with another experience just like it.

love and light

8. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Everytime i smoke weed i pray for that feeling once more. Yet it has never come again.

It was not a typical stone at all, i have smoked weed for the past 7 years on and off daily etc. I have had many amazing highs from tripping my ass off to being unable to move from cannabis. I consider my self very experienced with drugs as i have tried basically all drugs except for cocaine (very rare to find where i live) and heroin (I know it would be a great experience but i could see my self falling into addiction) Nothing has ever came close to touching this feeling.

I guess maybe i should go on a maccas binge again and smoke up and see what happens :)

9. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Well i must say that i have once more experienced this feeling. However absoloutely sober.

I met the most perfect girl ever only just this friday and i am totally blown away. This is unlike me at all.

I noticed her right away and i actually had the courage to speak to her, we get along so well and i really think we are on the same "wave length" about so many things.

Our meeting was totally incidental. Although upoun talking to her i was suprised i had never seen her before.
    Strange thing is aswell she lives on the street i grew up in when i first moved over from the UK. My city is quite large.

Well i am so happy right now, and i know that it can only get better.