Theres a reason there legal.

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by baker, Feb 25, 2004.

1. baker

baker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Because they suck. It is definetly a waste of your time, just save your money and buy the real stuff.

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Well lots of them do, but some of them are great. MDMA was legal once. Research Chemicals are legal.

And if you ever want to find out which Herbal XTC's are good, you need to be quick, because they are going to be illegal very soon. There is a reason why they are going to be illegal, by April.

3. fiets

fiets Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, but most good herbals xtc are illegal at the moment, the only good one were imo 2-cb, 2-c-t-7, 2-c-t-2.

4. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Well, they may also be legal because they've been tested and found not to be potent enough to put someone in the ground.

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    90% of the herbal XTC's are now illegal, because they where to potent.

6. Ximot

Ximot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    erm... the 2c substances mentioned above are NOT in any way herbal, they're the result of man-made synthesis.

7. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I'm just sorry the sources forum is some members only option to find stuff. It blows my mind. I'm glad its not me.

8. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    What are some LEGAL Herbal XTC's anyway?

9. Kemily

Kemily Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I has heard mixed reviews... somw people claiming they can be very potent. However it appears to swim sch people claim to have taken pills after a line of coke or two spliffs, which obviously would alter effects! I believe there are probably some good ones out there, but to get them to work I would have to buy/take a lot:s

10. Toedo

Toedo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I'm almost certain this thread is a joke, but if it isn't...

Anyone who says they dont work obviously hasn't tried them. Why bother making yourself look ignorant if thats the case? Sure there are plenty of bad ones out there, thats just business. People have caught on to the popularity and taken advantage by selling rubbish pills.

Sound familiar? Thats right most of the 'real stuff' you buy on the street today is crap too and far more expensive. The real legal highs work better than 90% of the illegal ones the majority of people have access to these days. Do some research and find out why the goverment is doing their best to ban legal highs for yourselves.

11. godztear

godztear Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    I would have to agree with most people in this thread.

Most of the legal smoke blends do not work however, so I agree do not waste your money. However, just because a drug is legal at this point does not mean you need to turn your back on it necessarily. I would like to remind the poster, if indeed he does return, that even Cocaine was legal at one point in time. The world keeps turning.

12. missparkles

missparkles If you like crazy you've come to the right place. Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Ok I've noticed this topic is from 2004, has herbal ecstasy changed that much in the last six years, for the better, or has it stayed the same?
    TIA.
    Sparkles.:vibes:

13. godztear

godztear Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    Yes they are constantly changing. For the better is a question that I cannot answer 100%. Some herbal ecstasy is a scam, well alot of it is. There are some party pills so-to-say that contain some very potent chemicals in them like mephedrone for example. Eventually the law catches up with the game and then bans certain chemicals and then manufactures have to come up with something new. The best bet would be to research any of these party pills before eating them as ingredients are always changing.

1. 4/5,
      Excellent point about doing research BEFORE you buy/use.
      Mar 12, 2010
  14. missparkles

missparkles If you like crazy you've come to the right place. Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Please remember that source discussion is only allowed in the sources forum (you have to be a gold member to access it) please go back a re-read the rules...thanks.

Sparkles.

15. EyesOfTheWorld

EyesOfTheWorld Silver Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Spamming/shilling is also not allowed. I've tired myself out repping his posts, responding to them to ask him to please stop spamming, and reporting posts to staff. EVERY single one of his 70+ posts here follows the template of
    "I usually order from *********. I used to order from xxxxxxx but got ripped off. I am very glad i found ********. I'm pleased with their products and service and am happy you got your order:thumbsup:"

70+ posts of the exact same thing. I'm not even sure he's human, a human spammer would know to change the script a little bit with each post. Bot, anyone?

1. 3/5,
      Nice work, this is what needs doing to keep the site safe, source discussion is not allowed, when will people learn?
      Mar 19, 2010