1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Things to avoid when using amphetamine

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by RochiWizz, Jun 13, 2007.

1. RochiWizz

RochiWizz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Now there has been a fairly good post on what to do when speeding. I was wondering if there is any BIG NONO's when speeding.

for instance if You have a headache is there some painkillers that could be dangerous to take in combination with Amphetamine.

Or the obivious calling your boss and trying to tell him you are sick...

any one got some good hints of what to avoid....

I could start by mention that too much alcohol and Amph was not a total success. But he lived to tell the tale. He has however learn that it was something only to try once :eek:

2. EntheogenicTruth

EntheogenicTruth Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Re: Things to avoid when speeing

Ive got something to say DONT do DXM while ur on it on gonna be on it, dxm does weird stuff to the metabolites in ur blood. I took lots of DXM on a friday night then on saturday had a really speedy pill and didnt feel it at all. I know it was really good and a complete speed filled pill coz his friend took one and got really of chops. although dxm does potentiate weed to the max. so if u smoke too much weed, swim suggests taking up a DXM habit... or not.

3. cook_justakid

cook_justakid Newbie

Reputation Points:

avoid dentists and doctors :)

4. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:

lol ^^

I have , a few times , taken painkillers while on speed , which contained paracetamol and caffeine .

Smoking a lot of ciggs on speed makes dry mouth unbearable ! SWIM always gets this problem .

5. SHARDSOLDIER

SHARDSOLDIER Newbie

Reputation Points:

I Would Say Anykind Of Hard Exercise,running,lifting Weights And So On For The Obvious Reasons Of Over Working The Heart..

6. towelie

towelie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

don't stand up too fast lol
    don't use significant amounts of caffeine(swim tried this and had a terrible anxiety attack)
    don't use ANY other stimulants for that matter
    avoid strenuous exercise.

7. mailsuzie

mailsuzie Newbie

Reputation Points:

don't take too many sinus tablets, aspirin or beta blockers...also if you have heartburn...don't take too much antacid as it makes the effects stronger and you will get spacey

8. towelie

towelie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

x2 on the sinus tablets because amphetamine will increase swiy's blood pressure enough without the added effect of sinus medicine(whether it be pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine)

9. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:

have to agree on standing up too fast ! also dont drink too many fizzy drinks as it doesnt help swiy's mouth or swiy's stomach .

10. mailsuzie

mailsuzie Newbie

Reputation Points:

it's quite funny that after taking speed (that you have no idea what harmful products thats been used to make it)....that you genuinely worry about taking something like paracetemol or drinking coffee :)

11. cyndi

cyndi R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Going outside cause everybody's watching you!! No just messing with you guys. Dentists, yikes, that would be bad. A huge buzzkill is definiety the chair and drills and needles. Oh My. I always liked the fizzy stuff like her dp while speeding. Interesting.

12. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:

Lol . It depends on the person really . Some people , like SWIM dont look at all off it when they take speed , but then some cant control facial expressions , like jaw grinding , eye twitching and chewing . If You is one of those people who have no control of their facial expressions on speed dont let anyone see you :)

13. cyndi

Reputation Points:

Oh swim hides it very well. Yeah right. LOL! Really it depends on how long I have been binging. The jaw thing oh yeah. Swim usually chews gum to hide it and look normal. Eye twitches, yeah once in a while. That is why they make sunglasses. LOL! Really the worst giveaway is dilated pupils that worries swim the most I think in public.

14. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:

Yes , I have seen the worst of the worst . SWIM's pupils dont dilate from speed , and the chewing is voluntary . Ecstasy is another story though . And strong cocaine tends to make SWIM sigh with pleasure loudly , chew a little and constantly sniffing in between 100mile a minute chats LOL . Subtle is the key word , here guys .

15. cyndi

Reputation Points:

Another thing on that note, sniffing, yes that is to be avoided in public. I started smoking to hide it so the snif wouldn't give her away. LOL!

16. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:

I got one: Don't start jerking off in the bathroom at a friends house, it will take way too long and your friends will wonder what's going on and think that you're weird.

17. cyndi

Reputation Points:

Well stumped swim on that note. That isn't possible in swim's case, that is a dude thing so I am safe, thank goodness.

18. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:

LOL . That is a BIG no-no while on speed with company . Haha Great Post .

19. cyndi

Reputation Points:

Now how did swim know Mr. E would respond to that. LOL!!! I am psychic or psycotic. LOLOL!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  20. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    50 y/o

Whatever you o, on't forget to avoi the letter " ". Especially when you're writing the title of a threa !