1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Netherlands - Things to do in Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Coffeeshops' started by firewall, Mar 26, 2007.

1. firewall

firewall Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Oct 5, 2006
    from U.S.A.
    SWIF is going to Amsterdam this summer for several days. He knows that a lot of members here are from that region, and many others have traveled there. SWIF is going alone, and he was wondering if anyone had any suggestions regarding the best ways for him to spend his time there. Is there anything important for SWIF to keep in mind that he may not know about?
  2. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Apr 13, 2004
    Re: Amsterdam

I say just enjoy the sights and the sounds, the culture their is awesome. SWIF can do the whole stoner thing but there is many other attractions museums etc. to do as well as the coffeeshop crawl

Also make sure SWIF is aware of the laws, cannabis is tolerated not fully legal so be respectful to the dutch people their very friendly so be nice back, obviously

Like when visiting any city take care of personal belongings especially considering SWIF will most likely be stoned and what not.

And SWIF, I know your travelling alone but I believe you will meet friendly people and have fun interactions with them.

Overall be safe and have fun. And smoke one for SWIM
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2007