things to do while robotrippin

Discussion in 'DXM' started by jesusfreak666er, May 21, 2006.

1. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I like to watch tv (anything on adult swim, especially sea lab), listen to music, watch movies, and talk to friends and just chill. But I'm lookin for new activities to do while trippin.

I have played laser tag and went to amusement parks while stoned but never while on dxm something i wanna try

2. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Then go try. ..

3. bewilderment

bewilderment Drug Geek Extraordinaire Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I always found it a bit difficult to be out in public while tripping on dxm because of the strange walk. However, with a lower plateau dose it's pretty fun to be outside. Swim liked to go to the botanical gardens while lightly tripping. DXM usually had the effect of making her appreciate the beauty of life and surrounding yourself with beautiful things is always nice. A zoo would also probably be fun. A museum may also be nice, but make sure that it's not noticeable that you're tripping or else you could possibly get into trouble. Also, don't get carried away and start touching stuff in the museum. Meditation can also be nice. Swim owns a very cool guided meditation tape which plays noises said to change your brainwaves to theta which is very conducive to meditation and expanding awareness. She can tell that the tape alters her state of consciousness even when she isn't on drugs. She's never listened while on DXM, but she imagines it would be great. The guided meditation includes various visualizations which would probably come easier were she to be in a state with closed-eye visuals. You could probably find these types of things online and download them (I didn't download mine so I can't be sure, but I'm fairly certain that they're out there). You could also look up "trip toys" or things like that online and maybe fine some fun computer-related things to play with or if they are selling items which are fun to play with while tripping then you can just take that as inspiration and make your own stuff to play with or whatever. Happy trails!

4. RealGanjaMan

RealGanjaMan Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I dont understand why everyone always talks about all these fun things to 'do' while under the influence of DXM. Personally, I amn't even really able to walk, concentrate, socialize, or basically anything else. Even on low doses, heis main interest is simply to relax and 'dissisociate' his mind. He can't watch tv etc, it simply doesnt render in his mind. Also, he finds he completley forgets how to socialize, he can't really hold any kind of logical conversation untill well into the next morning. Maybe I have some weird reaction to DXM?

-RGM

5. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    the best thing to do on DXM is, Fuck for hours, and then go smoke a bowl and pass out... that's what my buddie I say

6. roryDXM

roryDXM Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    cool trick with towels

next time You doses with dxm, tell him to get a slightly damp towel and wrap it over his eyes and ears, move it all around like he is drying his hair, and it's really cool. it makes me have crazy closed eye visuals. if You is doing this in a higher dose be sure he has a sitter present to make sure he doesn't strangle himself. try it, it works... for swim at least.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2007
  7. 6Abu6ser6

6Abu6ser6 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Fuckin watch a movie... the more wierd the movie the better!

for example: watched SILENT HILL last night on 1000mg. fucking though i was PYRAMID HEAD

i was thinking like OH SH*T!!

8. FrenchMachine

FrenchMachine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Pitch black room
    Good music (preferably with headphones)
    Lay or sit down
    Enjoy

If you can do anything else then You didnt take enough.

9. 6Abu6ser6

6Abu6ser6 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i actually disagree with that last statement. I have never been incapacitated by DXM ever, no matter how high the dose. just walking funny "robo-walking" and funny speech =/ lol

10. TyiStick

TyiStick Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    Fun things to do on dxm are swimming underwater. but be carefull

Another is listen to pink floyd.

My favorite is actually is to play with foam dart guns lol. pretending to do the matrix lol dxm makes anything 100000000 times better

11. supervalu

supervalu Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This isn't really a "fun thing to do," but DXM would not be the same without menthol cigarettes! I think smoking while dexing is incredible.

Other than that, I like to lay in bed, blast Sigur Ros and watch the visuals. I will usually start out listening to something more upbeat, but once the dex really kicks in, she isn't coordinated enough to do it anymore.

Also, SWIM once watched Titanic, and it was INTENSE. Way more intense than Requiem for a Dream was while dexing. I'll never let go, Jack! SWIM just gets so involved in movies when she's robotripping. She feels like she's in them!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  12. coolhandluke

coolhandluke Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    lol

depending on how messed up You is, and how comfortable he is with dxm, the mall could be a cool option. lots of trinkets to play with and cool stuff to look at.

13. Necronite

Necronite Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    SWIM totally agrees with the above, best experience is the mall, so long as your pet is sober enough to handle it and doesn't look too... high... Otherwise it could be best to go for a walk close to home, check out nature or the local playground, provided your octopus isn't scaring the local children (that ain't cool). Otherwise some good tunes or a movie can be a good time, or even team tripping with some other critters; they'd likely have some cool ideas when dexing together, just make sure to have a sitter, lol

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  14. ellavader

ellavader Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS !!! :thumbsup:

15. FrenchMachine

FrenchMachine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    This really is the best thing to do on a high dose of DXM, IMO.

Sigur Ros sounds absolutely amazing on Dex.

And so does CocoRosie.

16. supervalu

supervalu Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM's first experience with Dex involved Sigur Ros, and now she can't trip without it!

17. FrenchMachine

FrenchMachine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Same here :cool:

He was blasted into a very intense 3rd plat trip while listening to their Takk album and listens to them almost every time he uses a high dose now. Listens to other stuff while using lower doses.

That album never sounded so epic...I will never forget that experience.

18. HoPhEaD

HoPhEaD Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    swim plays poker on dxm it helps swim focus....

19. cochisewolf

cochisewolf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    60 y/o from U.S.A.
    This person I never met like to make strong coffee, have plenty of smokes around (menthol especially as someone mentioned), get online and play very low NL Holdem tournaments. Have Pandora playing in the background so no adjustments have to be made. It's really quite cool. You're not worried about the money, stay in 10 cent tournaments for example but when the queen of hearts starts courting the jack of spades and dancing across the felt and what not the game takes on the next level. Not sure why but he simply crushes these (very low limit - don't try this at higher limits lol) games.

He also likes to talk to others about these things which is frowned on in many froums. That's why he signed up for this one basically, to share expierences with folks researching DXM.

20. High :D

High :D Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from U.S.A.
    My only done DXM three times, all with the same friend and has found these things were pretty awesome. Swim put on a red neon light on in a very dark room, visualizer on the TV, and Swim also taped a glow stick to his fan. I found that being on the floor is also really awesome for some reason, he lined all his walls with pillows.