Thinking about mixing Salvia with Nitrous Oxide

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Mega maniac, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Mega maniac

Mega maniac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    When on Salvia I found it very hard to let go of his mind, and I think this made the Salvia experience alost frightening as his mind was desperatly tying to hold on to reality. Even when I have concious thoughs of letting go his mind would forget these just as I was dissapearing into Sally's kingdom and his mind would make him look at the people on the other side of the room and forcehis conciousmind upon him. I felt this was a bad thing, because his concious mind was telling him that the spinning room was a bad thing and the tunnel of blankets he was in was not natural.

Now I would normally have given up on the drug at this point, but he feels he may haveabusedthe10x extract as a firsttime user, not reallybeing prepared for the effect. What swim wanted was a euphoric insight, it was not what I got. However when I have done Nos while high on weed and a bit drunk he has had short euphoric trips, I was wondering if Nos could be used to force Sally into a euphoric high.

I am apreensive of trying this as theNOS high is short and powerful and the Sally high is extremeand I feel it might blow his mind.

Can anyone reccomend for or against? I was considering bong-ing Sally and then taking the NOS after he had held Sally for 30-ish seconds.

2. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Are you mad! This probably would blow your mind!

3. Montgolfier

Montgolfier Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have never tried this combination but I hope that TPUHIM gets back here after trying this combination and gives a full report!!!!

:) :)

4. Mega maniac

Mega maniac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I am a little nervous about doing it, thankfully he spoke to one of his hardhead drug friend who wants to try it :p

This will probably be way out into jan of nextyear when SWIM can afford NOS, but he will be sure to report on what happens. I am going to make his friend do it first to see if she dies :p

5. Demonslayer

Demonslayer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    If you are able to take nitrous after smoking sally, you have not met sally on her home turf. And if you are able to smoke sally after a good hit of nitrous, then you are doing something wrong.
    I would not recomend this combo, it seems like pouring gasoline onto a bonfire. Try breaking through the natural way.

6. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I'm sorry but I think that's a slight exaggeration. For the purposes of emphasising the dramatic effects, it's good, but I'm pretty sure I would be able to smoke sally within about 30 secs of doing a hit of nos, and is almost deffinately sure he could get a good sally hit and be able to breathe in an out of a balloon.

7. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I am intrigued by this suggestion, but agrees that this combo will likely blast You to some far off place, the possibilities such a combo may hold though truly intrigue SWIM. I feel for such a combo a gang of sitters would be needed to if necessary physically restrain SWIM the power of sally is never to be underestimated and I cannot imagine a more horrific combo if the trip was not pleasurable. I do not believe nos will add euphoria, because sally will have already stripped every things true meaning from it meaning. I believe such an idea would only be possible if the individual were completely committed and focused

SWIM really does fear for any individual attempting such a combo with the risk of a bad trip

8. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    I have never heard of a more insane combo. Wow. If one even remembered it, they would have to be a poet to discribe it. Swim will admit he would probably never have the balls. Sally is plenty on her own. This is for the truely hardcore.

9. plantshaman

plantshaman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Doesn't sound like a good idea and I would advise against it!

10. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    I guess swim knows somebody who is hardcore. Swim asked his old time buddy via email if he had the balls for this. I was shocked by the reply that he had already done it. He stated, "it prolonged the exerience like 100 times longer than salvia alone and it also streched it out so you can see it and contemplate it more. It is actually the opposite of what I expected, I thought it would be crazy but it was actually easier to handle and more beautiful and enjoyable".
    This I am really expirenced in sally though, he is a vendor, and probably has more sally experience's than swims on this thread combined. There is no way I am making the case that anyone should try this, swim trusts most know there limit and this is definatly this swims but for those with the eagerness to try such a journey this was one swims exprience

1. 5/5,
      good contribution
      Nov 21, 2006
  11. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^^^^^ Very interesting! SWIM still wouldn't dream of trying the combo, but your post definitely shows a whole new perspective to the idea.

12. Mega maniac

Mega maniac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o

I am inclined to agree with you.

I tried 10x the first time he tried Salvia, this hit hm hard, SWIM lay down and could not return to hit feet, his minders were miles away, he was in a tunnel of blankets, everytime he turned over to sit upo his arms he was the wrong way up again, lying on theblanket on theother side of the tunnel. But this was more disorientation, rather than halucination. SWIM spends his salvia trips thinking "when will i return to normality" this then scares SWIM as he then thinks "will iever return to normality". I have not had the most pleasent salvia trips, but he is not one to give up on somthing.

More recently SWIM hit a big bong of 40x salvia, this simply made SWIM feel like he had before, buthe did not much like his minder, and to add to that his minder was asking him questions. Anyone who has done Salvia will know you cannot answer these questions no matter how hard you want to. The only thing a minder should ever say when you are on salvia is "Sit back and let it take you" nothing more because it pollutes the experience.

I have however has nice trips on Nos, albeit when combined with alcohol and weed, but I think Sally is more than enough to stand in for these two.

This is why I am intrigued by the combo. Call me a Salvia hardhead if you will, but I feel like this will allow him into Sally's Kingdom as she does not seem to want him there otherwise.

13. Demonslayer

Reputation Points:
    After taking a good hit of nitrous, I am only capable of drooling and looking totally lost. The balloon just slips from his lips and time loops endlessly. Maybe you are not taking full advantage of the gas?

A couple of tips on technique could help your nitrous experience:
    Empty your lungs before putting the balloon to your lips, hyperventilating helps a lot. Breathe in a lungful and let it pass slowly out of yor nose when you can't hold it anymore. Don't remove the balloon from your lips, just breathe it as if it was air, letting it out through your nose till the balloon is emty. If you get to much the balloon will just slip from your lips and you can get some air instead.

All who have experienced the full effects of sally, know I'm not exaggerating. If you get past level four, you are not able to coordinate you movements enough to do anything useful. It seems you are in for a great awakening when you eventually break through. If you think sally is wierd at the level you are experiencing, just wait until it really hits you.

14. Demonslayer

Reputation Points:
    I do not feel welcome in sally's kingdom either, there are gnomes there who seem very upset about the fact that I am there and can see them. It is like this is a big secret we mortals are not supposed to see. These gnomes are the ones who make the world look like it does for us and we are not supposed to see what goes on behind the curtains.
    If you meet them, tell them I will be back soon to find out some more secrets from them.

15. Sarkeizin

Sarkeizin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I was inspired when he first read this thread the other day and quickly ran out to find a mate to do it with. SWIM must say that this particular combination is intense!

Briefly I'll explain the set up and then try to describe the wonders!

SWIM and his buddy started stone sober at about 4:00 P.M. SWIM’s friend had eaten a large lunch about 1 hour prior to our session… I had eaten breakfast at like noon but not much since. SWIM packed a large bowl of Salvia (21x store bought) with just a little cannabis. The salvia that SWIM's local smoke shop sells comes in a vial and is very fine... Too fine to pack into SWIM's bong. So SWIM packed a small amount of cannabis and loaded the salvia on top. I went first he packed roughly ½ gram of cannabis, and 1 and ½ grams of Salvia into a water pipe (yes, SWIM’s bowl can hold up to 3 grams). Also, it should be noted that the method of packing salvia as described above is how SWIM usually takes his and always manages to break through. While I was doing that SWIM’s friend got ready with the Nitrous Oxide and the balloon. I took a large hit of Salvia and held it in for about 15-20 seconds before slowly exhaling. SWIM’s buddy handed him part two of the concoction. SWIM’s friend was already taking his hit while SWIM began the nitrous.

I didn’t at any point remember the drugs beginning to take hold… All he remembers prior to his trip is looking up at his buddy (who was bright red in the face and laughing) for only about a second and as SWIM’s friend asked, “anything?” SWIM leapt from his seat. I thought he heard a loud noise. The noise was very sudden and sounded like grinding gears. This sound made SWIM realize that he was at work (as a tooth in his own mouth) and wearing a bright white suit made from thick latex. I didn’t remember clocking in or putting on the thick rubber suit but he knew that his shift was over and that I had to escape his own mouth. SWIM dove under a table (which was where his dining table usually is except this table wasn’t made of wood like it should have been but rather vines and rubber) and franticly tried burrowing out. SWIM’s buddy tried to get SWIM out from under the table but as soon as he got SWIM’s attention decided it would be better to walk into the kitchen. SWIM lay on his back and watched his friend march away. SWIM suddenly knew that his friend was the best friend I had ever had and that I would wish his friend super powers if he ever met a genie. I couldn’t shake the image of a genie out of his head. After he thought about giving his friend super powers every time he tried to think his thoughts would be interrupted by notions of finding a genie. Tired of this he tried to stand. As he rose he began to melt and his drippings landed on his head. SWIM can’t really describe this but if you’ve ever watched an old crappy T.V. that keeps looping/skipping up and down… Anyway, I was repeatedly falling through his living room floor which turned out to be his living room ceiling and then he landed on himself again. SWIM let this go on for maybe 30 minutes because it was really fun even it was kind of freaky. SWIM believed that this would stop if he found his friend so he went into the kitchen to find SWIM’s friend. SWIM’s friend was drenched in sweat and so I felt his chest and face to find that he was also very sweaty. His friend looked very confused and very tired so to avoid making him feel any worse then he looked SWIM left the kitchen. I was proud that he had the wherewithal to leave his friend alone before he accidentally harsh’d his buzz. SWIM turned back into the kitchen to tell his friend what a great thing he did but as he walked back into the kitchen forgot why we was there. SWIM looked at his friend who looked up at SWIM and said, “I’m tripping balls!” I started laughing. I didn’t really know how long he was laughing but SWIM’s friend stood up looked right at him and said, “I’m ready to do this.” As he said this he saluted me and started to leave the kitchen walking like a nazi. He quickly turned back at the door to say something, but I didn’t know what he was saying because as SWIM and his friend made eye contact I got the feeling that he was looking into his soul. I felt like he knew him better then he had the right. This made SWIM uncomfortable and he was suddenly very sorry. He tried apologizing to his friend for invading his body. The response he received was something to the effect of, “What? Yes, I can do it too. I like this better this way.” We walked into the living room (normally, no more nazi stuff). SWIM glanced at the clock which read 6:30 but that couldn’t be right. SWIM ran to his bedroom where he knew he’d find another clock. That one read 6:31. He turned around and noticed he was surrounded by clocks. Each one read a different time. 6:32, 6:33, etc. Each a minute faster then the one right next to it. I started freaking out because he just wanted to know the time. So he went to find his friend (whom he had left in the living room) because he might have the time. His friend was standing on the porch with the front door (leading into the living room) wide open. SWIM told his friend he should come inside. His friend agreed, walked in, and sat down. His friend asked for water so I went to fetch him a glass. When I got back his friend was already asleep. I was aware of his own fatigue so he walked into his bedroom to sleep.

The next morning I had asplitting headache but his friend said he felt fine and very well rested. SWIM asked his friend to describe to him his trip but he couldn’t. He says he doesn’t remember much of what happened.

I say this was the most powerful trip he’d ever been on but doesn’t know how long it really lasted because he doesn’t think he was really looking at clocks.

1. 4/5,
      Great TR. Very detailed. Submit it to Erowid!
      May 9, 2007
    2. 3/5,
      Enjoyed greatly, well written, amazingly described, nods
      Nov 29, 2006
    3. 5/5,
      excellent, excellent trip report, well done!
      Nov 28, 2006
  16. Sarkeizin

Sarkeizin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Oops I can't edit my post (still a newbie) but I should point out that SWIM never came down. SWIM still felt very funny when he went to bed... No, he doesn't remember if he had crazy dreams that night.

Also, I forgot that when I went to get his friend a glass of water he grabbed a dirty glass because he was afraid to look in any of the cupboards. Also I had to do a double take because after he turned off the water he thought the cup was holding too much water and might burst.

17. Mega maniac

Mega maniac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    *claps*

Awsome.

So you say it was more/less enjoyable thanbefore or somthing you would do again etc?

18. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Wow, thats amazing, and intriguing again wow, and well done for remembering so much so clearly, How many balloons of nitrous were involved in this?

19. Sarkeizin

Sarkeizin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I say he would do it again... Also, to answer geezaman's question, I say he only involved himself with one... His friend may have needed two.

20. Japan Four

Japan Four Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    In SWIM's group of friends they call this mix 'mustnang sally'! He came up with the name, while on nitrous at the time, and it stuck(Well, I found it funny enough to keep saying it). He really enjoys it and the rather harsh come-up he experiences with salvia isn't even noticeable. For those of you who know salvia well then SWIM definately recommends this combo.
    I'll add that he usually takes a large hit of salvia, holding it in for 20 seconds (although he has found this is not a must with the way he does it), then, blowing out of course, taking another hit, blowing it INTO a balloon of nitrous, take a breath of air and start that nitrous. It may sound complicated but SWIM manages to do this while the salvia is only having gravitational effects.