1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Dose - This is the absolute best opium tea recipe

Discussion in 'Opium & Poppy' started by ADDlCTlON, Aug 11, 2009.

?
  1. Nope, I just feel chill, and will one day OD

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  2. Uh yea, I know Im obliderated from drinking purified opium!

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  1. ADDlCTlON

ADDlCTlON Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male
    This is the absolute best opium tea recipe as my hungover orangutan monkey named 'Little Oog' has told to me :vibes:

Code:
    Ingredients:
    20-25gm ground pod
    2 cups water

Instructions:
    *Bring water to boil. 

*Once water is boiling remove pot from heat and stir in powder. 

*Let the mixture steep for 30 mins. 

*Place a metal mesh coffee filter onto a large cup such as a 2cup Pyrex measuring cup.

*Slowly pour the mixture onto the metal filter.

*Let is drip for a few mins.

*Get a spoon (such as a metal table spoon)

*Press on the mixture to help drain it further

*Use a cloth strainer such as cut off corner of a pillow case and squeeze the mixture until you cant squeeze any more liquid out.

*The leftovers can be re-used to 1/4 the strength.

-Makes 2-4 servings depending on your tolerance. New users will make 4 servings.

USE A SHOT GLASS TO DRINK, THATS ALL YOU NEED!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WARING!!! MY MONKEY HAS A VERY HIGH TOLERANCE!!! DO NOT DRINK IT ALL AT ONCE, YOU MIGHT DIE!!!

Attached Files:

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    -meh- Nothing new here except some exaggerated warnings and a lame poll that borders on self incrimination. Come on, not even going to add some lime, lime, ginger, or sugar for flavor? Hardly a recipe with only two ingredients. Come on, you can do better!

3. sasafrass

sasafrass Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Better would be 200F, or just under boiling. Some pharma publications state morphine breaks down at/above boiling, 212F. Some beer companies make ice beer. Semi freezing, a slushy, allows a more concentrated product. Rinse and toss the ice. If one is so inclined. Info on both is in open journals, periodicals. I don't know why or anyone who would do this.

4. cannademon

cannademon Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    SWIMs guess would be SWIY was very high at the time of writing this thread addiction ?

There is a monster thread about this, read it from front to back, you can improve your recipe no end, basic things, eg temperature too high, no acid (eg couple of drips of lemon juice) to lower ph for starters.

good luck and be very careful :)

5. ADDlCTlON

ADDlCTlON Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male
    lemon juice doesn't make it stronger. and one could always chase it with a piece of chocolate

Kiss my monkeys ass

6. Kratomizer

Kratomizer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o Male
    Actually... My Llama has told me countless times that making the water you boil the grounds in acidic,(i think to 6.5) actually helps extract more of the goodies. Furthermore, ingesting a white grapefruit before your T will cause your body to accept more of the goodies.

And,...one could chase it with just about anything although I have also heard fatty things,(note my scientific lingo) enable better absorption.

SO you can kiss MY Llama's ass!

7. cannademon

cannademon Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Your post is all good advise, except the ass bit, that would be cruelty to Llama's Kratomizer :)

You are wrong addiction, acidity can affect the brew significantly, with reference to abosorption, extraction and alkaloid conversion, educate yourself man.

8. Ilsa

Ilsa Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Female from Tennessee, U.S.A.
    please stay on topic and refrain from being rude--disagreements are fine, but let's be adults about them. hell, they often yeild the most comprehensive descriptions of a given topic because info from multiple perspectives is brough ttogether in one place and, ideally, referenced.

thanks everyone :)

9. smokiejo

smokiejo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.K.
    swim has just started wanting to try opium tea how does swim dry out the poppy pods nd how many does swim need to make a decent tea? swim is new to the idea of growing swims own poppys nd making a tea. swim dose use heroin but only once in a while but swim is on 100mls of methodone so wil this still work??