1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts during orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by bcStoner420, Feb 3, 2006.

1. bcStoner420

bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    Let me start off by saying the person I'm talkin about (SWIM) is a male.

Anyway, SWIM is a user of all kinds of drugs, he uses quite frequently but mostly mixes it up as opposed to any 1 drug, exept marijuana which is always.
    To get to the points now, when SWIM reaches orgrasm he gets intense desire to get really fucked up on drugs(whether hes sober at the time or not), and it seems to stick with him afterwards. I wasn't sure if this was just a personal thing for SWIM, or if using drugs often influences this feelings in other people.

2. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene

Reputation Points:
    This could possiblly becaue he finds drug induced sex better then just normal sex. So, after having sex that had no drugs involved, he wants to take drugs because he thinks that drugs intensify sexual pleasure!

3. trish

trish Newbie

Reputation Points:
    maybe its like how people who are addicted to cigs are. as soon as sex is over they need one.

4. a4stringedwonder

a4stringedwonder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    wow, i thought it was weird that whenever i reached an orgasm having sex or jacking off i would have the most intense desire for oxi-contin...

your not alone

i dont know about you, but i get the craving more often when i jack off than during sex... its not really right after, more when its happening.

ive never been bothered by this cause afterwards its very pleasing to satisfy the craving.

P.S.
    i have a prescription to oxi-contin for chronic back pains.

5. bcStoner420

bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    This sounds exactly like SWIMs situation, it is more while its happening and he loves satisfying the craving after. Though it comes the same in sex and masterbation for him.

6. a4stringedwonder

a4stringedwonder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    very odd...

although im sure theres more than 2 peeps that have had this before
    if ya have, dont be shy. id personally like to hear, simply cause m curious of why i get this..

any more insight please..?

7. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Any drugs in particular that and orgasm makes you want to do? Probably a psychological thing. SWIM guesses that you are quite fond of drugs and they compare in intensity to sex so when you cum it must remind you of the high. SWIM doesnt really think about drugs while he is having sex just thinks about the fine (hopefully) chick who he is inside of :)

8. bcStoner420

bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    SWIM wants pretty much any drug, but mostly amphetamines or opiates.

9. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Hehe those feel very similar to an orgasm. Well compared to psychadelics, downers and weed. That feeling inside you with those drugs is just fufilling like nutting in a girl!

10. bcStoner420

bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    Ya it's really wierd, It's just such a powerful desire, and for that second or two during orgasm, it's kind of like an amphetamine high, only mabey IVed instead of ingested because of its intense burst kind of feeling.

11. pharmapsyche

Reputation Points:
    Well, SWIM will crave a drug not just after sex, but after many daily normal actives. SWIM can be eating dinner and start to crave some cannabis, or SWIM can be at school in math class and crave amphetamine. I'm not sure about the whole, craving after sex thing, since SWIM hasn't really had sex in awhile, but I think...you just like drugs and there is nothing wrong with that unless you think there is something wrong with it. If you know what i mean, haha!

12. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Swim is in a state of Bliss

13. pharmapsyche

Reputation Points:
    God bless you motorhead!

14. Urban

Urban Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    swim wishes it would happen again straight away.... ahhhhhhhh bliss
    x

15. Dr.Ganesha

Dr.Ganesha

Reputation Points:
    swims never had the cravings afterwards or during, but he really enjoys smoking a bowl right before, if possible. He would much rather have sex while he's stoned.

16. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    The title of this thread is a complex juxtapostion. there is no thought at that moment. no body no spirit no self. Before and after? depends on the game. swim is still in a state of bliss

17. bcStoner420

bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    There is thoughts for SWIM tho, for some reason. he thinks it's because he doesn't want to lose the feeling but he knows it wont last long so his mind immediatly thinks drugs to compensate giving the intense drug craving. Even if this is all somewhat subconciously.

18. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    WHhoooo see your THINKING to much. thats what im sayin. you got a girl Bc?

19. bcStoner420

bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    Yea SWIM does, but he doesn't think that he's thinking too much as sex is the only thing on his mind up until orgasm is sex. Then during orgasm there is a strong craving for drugs while in a state of bliss as you would call it. It's really hard to explain, so far his words have not been able to.

20. Motorhead

Reputation Points:
    ya man you got a girl, you got drugs. you should be happy. Your craving more drugs while your actually comming? fuck bc you got serious needs man. let me think sooooome more on this one