Combinations - Thoughts on temazepam (Restoril)

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by neilspotshop, Jan 31, 2006.

1. neilspotshop

neilspotshop Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    I had the best times he has had on benzo's mixing temazepam with beers and weed. He really needs a bit more experience with other benzos first though to say its what he woudl consider the best for him.

2. Wore the teeshirt

Wore the teeshirt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    top chilled buzz

Try the temazzy eggs or liquid dissolved in a cup of English tea for a nice smooth slow come on.
    Don't go near Mogadons though they are mental. I woke up in the middle of a smoked glass coffee table 6 hours after popping 2 of the buggers. I must have fallen over in my monged state and could have slashed my face with the huge shards of glass strewn around me. SCARY

3. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Has anyone ever tried to smoke temazepam? I've been looking for answers everywhere. It seems like it should be possible when I think about it, but would appericate what you all think? Maybe someone can help me out, especially if they've tried it before or have had a friend try it! Thanks!

4. mark_v

mark_v Newbie

Reputation Points:
  5. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Last night SWIM made a liquid preparation of 5mg hydrocodone, 10mg zolpidem, and 60mg temazepam. It was wonderful, but that would be expected. Just a note on temazepam cocktails!